Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,558 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Breaking Bad "Buried," "Confessions," and "Rabid Dog"

Spoiler
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 10, 2014, 07:55:15 PM
Breaking Bad "Buried," "Confessions," and "Rabid Dog"

Spoiler
[close]
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Started Breaking Bad Season Two.

Finally glad to see Tuco get offed. The scene with Walter, Jesse and the old guy in the wheelchair in front of the tv was played off brilliantly. :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 11, 2014, 04:08:44 AM
Started Breaking Bad Season Two.

Finally glad to see Tuco get offed. The scene with Walter, Jesse and the old guy in the wheelchair in front of the tv was played off brilliantly. :laugh:

Spoiler
[close]

;D

First Blood

First Blood

Creepy motherf**ker. :D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Fargo - A Fox, A Rabbit and A Cabbage

What an unbelievable beginning! That was so sick!

Spoiler
Yes or No?
Yes.
(Pulls out handgun and kills all three people)

The diner scene was fantastic too, "That was the best pie since the Garden of Eden..." Looks like my predictions about Malvo maybe correct...  :o

That ending too, YIKES. Kinda seen it coming, but was crazay!
[close]

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 10, 2014, 04:15:08 PM
The first 2 seasons of the IT Crowd. And by 2 seasons, I mean 12 episodes.

It's a great show but also the kind of show you can complete in a day or two. Naturally it only lasted 4 seasons (24 episodes) while a sitcom like The Big Bang Theory has completed its seventh season and averages around 24 episodes a season. I know they're from 2 different countries but it's still unfortunate. I guess I'll soon see if the last 2 seasons were the show's downfall.

It just keeps getting better, actually. Last couple of years are some of the funniest TV I've ever seen.

Vickers

Vickers

I still watch The Big Bang Theory out of habit but I can't remember the last time I laughed watching that show.

Vertigo

Vertigo

There's probably something to be said for having a small-scale, flexible-schedule approach like IT Crowd's, as opposed to Big Bang Theory's sprawling twenty-odd episode seasons.
It's hard to stay fresh, and to plan properly, with such a continual grind with no end in sight. I think the traditional American broadcasting schedule has ruined a lot of good shows.

Vickers

Vickers

3rd Rock from the Sun wrapped up really nicely and while it was still maintaining a high level of quality. That's one show that went on for 6 seasons and was consistently good.

But when some shows get great ratings and, like you said, have no end in sight - that often means the show will experience a significant drop in quality. It also depends on the team of writers involved.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I've been binge watching Catfish: The Series all day. It's terrible, but I can't stop.

The sociopathy is real. :-X

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

True Detective.

Interplay between Harrelson and Mcconaughey makes me lol for serious.

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season Two

Bit By a Dead Bee
Down
Breakage

I want you to handle it /10

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 12, 2014, 05:43:50 PM
I've been binge watching Catfish: The Series all day. It's terrible, but I can't stop.

What season are you in? I streamed it once.

And would do it again.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: ikarop on Jun 12, 2014, 09:10:19 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 12, 2014, 05:43:50 PM

What season are you in? I streamed it once.

And would do it again.

yes plz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed