Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,462 times)

BANE

BANE

Yeah, I didn't like the look of it, and the story was lackluster. Not really getting all the praise.  ???

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

You saw all 13 episodes so far?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Spoiler
:P
[close]

BANE

BANE

Well I have some mild dyslexia, so subtitles are a f**king nightmare.  :-\

Cvalda

Cvalda

Oh.

Wait for the dub then.

BANE

BANE

Ok, I think I went too far.

I've never actually seen it.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Vakarian

Vakarian

Kill la Kill Episode 1

I actually enjoyed this a lot more than I was expecting, like way more. It pretty much ticks all the boxes for me, awesome japanese voice acting, shexual costumes (I can see that sailor suit being used in cosplay a lot  ;D) great music and your all out mindless violence.

Going to watch episode 2 now.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 10, 2014, 01:49:24 AM
If you liked the creative madness of Space Dandy and you're capable of adapting to off-beat themes (and I know you are), you'll love it.

Quote from: BANE on Jan 10, 2014, 02:07:16 AM
Well I have some mild dyslexia, so subtitles are a f**king nightmare.  :-\

WATCH THE DAMN SHOW BANE!!

Spoiler
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vakarian on Jan 10, 2014, 02:18:54 AM
Kill la Kill Episode 1

I actually enjoyed this a lot more than I was expecting, like way more. It pretty much ticks all the boxes for me, awesome japanese voice acting, shexual costumes (I can see that sailor suit being used in cosplay a lot  ;D) great music and your all out mindless violence.

Going to watch episode 2 now.

f**king YES!

Kill la Kill cannot f**king fail!

Vakarian

Vakarian

So, did Takaharu die when Matao threw him up towards Satsuki? It looked like he was turned into giblets.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vakarian on Jan 10, 2014, 02:22:53 AM
So, did Takaharu die when Matao threw him up towards Satsuki? It looked like he was turned into giblets.

I want to think that. Sweeps would probably say no, but come on...he went through TWO blockades of people before the blood splattered onto her face. He def dead if you ask me.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Awesome, I just wanted to make sure this was a show where people got violently f**ked up. Instead of like KO'd

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vakarian on Jan 10, 2014, 02:27:09 AM
Awesome, I just wanted to make sure this was a show where people got violently f**ked up. Instead of like KO'd

It's mostly the KO'd stuff, but the drama is real as it goes on though. You'll see.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

I'll say this...

Spoiler
f**k YEAH for that REVEAL AT THE END. Who saw that coming? :laugh:
[close]

BALLSY MOVE.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed