Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,663 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 12, 2013, 06:03:45 PM
Haha, I did indeed (though I must painfully admit to not having seen The Exorcist-- it is one of many classic horror movies that has eluded my radar).
I guess even the best have their tremendous downfalls ;)

Last TV shows I watched:

ALF - Mr. Ochmonek kills and buries his wife Raquel, or so ALF thinks he did. 9/10

Powerpuff Girls - Bubbles becomes mean (hilarious, 8/10) and was mainly for study research of art patterns (for the future art schooling)  ::)
Only recently did I discover that Tara Strong (voice of Bubbles) also did the voice of Timmy Turner (Fairly Oddparents) and many other cartoons. Where have I been? To think the slut from National Lampoons Senior Trip would turn out to do cartoon voices for a career!!!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Breaking Bad: Season One - Episodes 1-3

Mild-mannered high school teacher Walter White has a mid-life crisis and falls in love with one of his former students, a ghetto white boi drug dealer who leads poor Walter to use the older man's chemistry knowledge to improve his product. As their affair intensifies, Walter must keep their relationship hidden from his wife and teenage son, who has cerebal palsy (and is also a superhero).

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

no, but seriously

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 18, 2013, 01:05:10 AM

Mild-mannered high school teacher Walter White has a mid-life crisis and falls in love with one of his former students, a ghetto white boi drug dealer who leads poor Walter to use the older man's chemistry knowledge to improve his product. As their affair intensifies, Walter must keep their relationship hidden from his wife and teenage son, who has cerebal palsy (and is also a superhero).
*sigh*

dammit

Cvalda

Cvalda

Episode three is straight up the first act of The Crying Game, but I like the way it ends. Still has a bit of First Season Syndrome, but it's pretty solid.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

From what I saw, this is more than accurate.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Superman: The Animated Series

S04E01 - The Demon Reborn
S04E02 - Legacy Part 1
S04E03 - Legacy Part 2

And that's it. A pretty solid ending, though I wish they would have completed some story arcs before moving forward to Justice League.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 18, 2013, 01:16:25 AM
Episode three is straight up the first act of The Crying Game, but I like the way it ends. Still has a bit of First Season Syndrome, but it's pretty solid.

Glad you seem to be liking it so far.

The show only improves in quality as the seasons go on.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 18, 2013, 01:24:35 AM
And that's it. A pretty solid ending, though I wish they would have completed some story arcs before moving forward to Justice League.

Are you gonna watch Justice League?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Ah, the first season. Walt is so cautious and nervous then. Now he's, well, frightening. Those who have never seen the show, I suggest watching them all in order!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 18, 2013, 03:08:19 AM
Those who have never seen the show, I suggest watching them all in order!
I'd say that's pretty standard for any TV show.

Rong

Rong

Someone caved..

Be interesting if you can handle the Opening scene season 3 as directed by Michael Bay... Stupid fuggin cousins.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 18, 2013, 03:11:34 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 18, 2013, 03:08:19 AM
Those who have never seen the show, I suggest watching them all in order!
I'd say that's pretty standard for any TV show.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Finished the first season.

The show is a stack of modern TV drama cliches (white male antihero leads a double life of shady dealings while trying to keep it secret from the law, co-workers, family, friends -- see The Sopranos, House of Cards, Mad Men, Dexter, Boss, Do No Harm (lulz), etc, etc, -- he even has a person close to him who is directly situated on the other side of the law (gasp), which means inevitable reveal/showdown when the writers need to trot out some drama in later seasons!). Also, Standard Operating Drug Dealer scenes such as beatdowns from rival drug runners, tense confrontations with major drug lord and his henchmen where hero successfully uses his wits for leverage. The padding is pretty hit and miss, too (Skylar's sister is shoplifting?!) But it's all well written and Cranston is good.

Too much Cranston nudity and not enough Aaron Paul skin, though. Minus points.

Rong

Rong

Finds its feet second season, introduces a few other shitty elements in s3, but s4 to current is all types of crazy good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed