Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,390 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Absolutely. Frak yes.

Me, I started watching Farscape -- constant WTF going on.

Lie

Lie

Lost Girl Season 3 Finale!

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Galactica S4E11 'Sometimes A Great Notion'

I cried.

I think that's enough for today... As far as the ending revelation goes, I knew it. Or at least, I though I knew it. Then early on in season 3 I thought I was wrong. Turns out I was right...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jun 05, 2013, 05:27:38 PM
Me, I started watching Farscape -- constant WTF going on.

Yotz!

Gotten to the Scorpius episodes, yet? :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

In reality I 'watched' the series already, but 'in pieces' meaning I've never really seen it all.

Now I've started watching it from episode 1, they're airing it over at a local TV channel. So I am currently at episode 3.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

I'm currently on Season 2, it's a hezmana of a crazy ride with great characters. :P

Gotta love all the practical creature fx. :P 

Cvalda

Cvalda

Ben Browder...

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Gigi Edgley..

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jun 05, 2013, 07:44:22 PM
Gotta love all the practical creature fx. :P
Yes!
Some work excellently, some others don't... I LOVE the Pilot!

And the Scarran soldiers (can't stand the 'officer' class)... and some other creatures I can't recall the name of... like the mandibled monster in episode 1 and those reptilian things with pointed teeth!

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jun 05, 2013, 07:52:05 PM
Gigi Edgley..

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2535638/drooling-dog-o.gif
GOD Yes. She's so bizarrely attractive with all that bone-white make-up.

And Claudia Black.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Really surprised to find that the guy who played Captain Crais was the voice for Pilot. Amazing job in that regard!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

More than anything ANY puppet with lip synchronization going on is a TERRIFIC job! And this series is full of that!

Cvalda

Cvalda

The Fall
- Episode 1

The great Gillian Anderson stars as Stella Gibson, an icy special detective tracking down a serial killer played by unspeakably pretty model-turned-actor Jamie Dornan. I was worried this would be typical serial killer trash TV (like another serial killer show Anderson is currently guesting in), but this is a British production, so it's class all around -- the writing is sharp and cool, the direction restrained, Anderson is fantastic, and even Dornan surprises. This has already been picked up for a second series next year -- woor. Series one is now on Netflix Instant.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 05, 2013, 09:36:15 PM
I was worried this would be typical serial killer trash TV (like another serial killer show Anderson is currently guesting in)...

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yes you did.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed