Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 492,569 times)

Lie

Lie

Naruto Shipuuden 284, Filler. >:(

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Babylon 5: "Sleeping in Light"

That was it. There's no more. The perfect end to a wonderful space opera. I already poured my heart out about this show and how much I love it a couple pages ago, so I'll keep this brief. All I'll say is that I was crying almost the entire 45 minutes. Every scene was full of emotion, every actor at their best. I'm saddened now, thinking that there's no more to be seen. But I can always look forward to going back, reliving the adventure again and again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zaQVaaxba0#ws

First Blood

First Blood

American Horror Story -- Season One

Home Invasion
Murder House
Halloween Part One
Halloween Part Two
Piggy, Piggy
Open House
Rubber Man

Over the course of these episodes we learn more about the previous occupants of the house and how they met their grisly ends. And on top of that, how their malevolent spirits affect the Harmon family. Ben seems to be in denial, whilst Vivien is losing her mind to all the horrible things she's witnessing. Violet has come to accept it, and even fell in love with one of the spirits in the house. It all makes for a wonderfully twisted and f**ked up narrative. Much of these characters have two sides to them. There's no black and white. Everyone seems to fall in the middle.

Spoiler
There are also hints that Vivien may be carrying the Anti-Christ since she's pregnant. But we just found out she's carrying twins – so I am interested to see the outcome of that.
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Soul Eater

Decided to try finishing it this month because why the hell not?

It's horror themed, involves the Grim Reaper, witches and whatnot perfect for the season. :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Fringe

Eva

Eva

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 19, 2012, 04:00:30 AM
American Horror Story -- Season One

Another series I wanna finish watching. Don't remember why i stopped, but I've only seen about half of the first season  :-\

Lie

Lie

Buffy, First Episode with Spike.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Eva on Oct 20, 2012, 02:34:25 PM
Another series I wanna finish watching. Don't remember why i stopped, but I've only seen about half of the first season  :-\

Finish it! I am really enjoying it so far. Jessica Lange is amazing in this. :)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Johnny Bravo;D

Lie

Lie

Sword Art Online Episode 16

I was little worried about where the show was going (To a f**king Fairy land... Literally ???), but it's was actually a good move cause now they've got awesome air combat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzeKVz91oi0#ws

Eva

Eva

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 20, 2012, 06:10:22 PM
Quote from: Eva on Oct 20, 2012, 02:34:25 PM
Finish it! I am really enjoying it so far. Jessica Lange is amazing in this. :)

Now you've done it! No going back now  :D

But I'll have to start from scratch, otherwise I'll miss the finer plot details, no doubt. I remember the rubber suit, the affair, JL and her daughter, those idiots who break into the house, the housemaid who looks young in the mans eyes only (creeepy)...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

So much damn tv today.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Eva on Oct 20, 2012, 10:47:19 PM
Now you've done it! No going back now  :D

;D

Quote from: Eva on Oct 20, 2012, 10:47:19 PM
But I'll have to start from scratch, otherwise I'll miss the finer plot details, no doubt. I remember the rubber suit, the affair, JL and her daughter, those idiots who break into the house, the housemaid who looks young in the mans eyes only (creeepy)...

I think that would be a good idea. That way you'll have a clearer picture as to what's going on and who's who. :)

started watching Arrested Development on Netflix, lol.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Season Three Premier of The Walking Dead. Such a great start to the new season. Absolutely intense, and action packed! Loved it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed