Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,471 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Office Season 5

Now that I've seen The Wire, seeing Amy Ryan on this show just makes me wonder if dating Michael Scott is a step up from dating Jimmy McNulty. :laugh: The Idris Elba episodes are going to be amusing as well.

MudButt

MudButt

You've got about a season a half left before that shows quality just nosedives into the ground.

#ParksandRec4life

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: MudButt on Aug 06, 2018, 09:20:18 PM
You've got about a season a half left before that shows quality just nosedives into the ground.

#ParksandRec4life

I've seen the first six seasons before, but I never finished. I'll watch 7-9 for completions' sake.

Baron Von Marlon

The Young Ones
Combination of boredom and drinking made me watch this again.
Timeless comedy.

#ParksandRec4life

I agree that the quality of the show goes downhill but it's still better than average imo.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 06, 2018, 09:55:34 PM
I've seen the first six seasons before, but I never finished. I'll watch 7-9 for completions' sake.

You should. The later seasons aren't as great as the earlier ones but still good and worth watching.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Grimm Season 3 Episode 22

Search Party Episodes 1 and 2
Took a bit to get going but the ending of episode 2 makes up for the slowness

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Aug 07, 2018, 05:43:00 AM
The Young Ones
Combination of boredom and drinking made me watch this again.
Timeless comedy.

#ParksandRec4life

I agree that the quality of the show goes downhill but it's still better than average imo.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 06, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

You should. The later seasons aren't as great as the earlier ones but still good and worth watching.

And I know Season 8 has Spader so it can't be all bad.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Grimm Season 4 Episode 1

MudButt

MudButt

Better Call Saul

The new season premiered this week and the opening episode was a good one. It wasn't anything mind blowing but it definitely sets up Jimmy to go full Saul Goodman this season. Really excited to see his fall into the lawyer we all know and love.

Mike's story is getting good too. I'm also glad we're going to get even more Gus this season. So good to have him back.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 08, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
Grimm Season 4 Episode 1

Missus & I really enjoyed this show. It did get more and more convoluted as do most shows of this ilk and I found the `monster of the week' episodes more enjoyable that the main story arc.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Office Season 5

Stringer Bell is finally putting his business school knowledge to good use. ;D

Baron Von Marlon

Impractical Jokers
After slowy binging through the latest season I'm catching up on the previous ones.
Not always as funny but there's some comedy gold in each season.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 07, 2018, 11:00:10 PM
And I know Season 8 has Spader so it can't be all bad.

And there's the cast's usual antics.
I remember some sweet Stanley behaviour in the later episodes.

The relation between Michael and Holly is among some of the most beautiful tv/movie romances I've ever seen.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Prez on Aug 09, 2018, 12:04:03 AM
Grimm Season 4 Episode 1

Missus & I really enjoyed this show. It did get more and more convoluted as do most shows of this ilk and I found the `monster of the week' episodes more enjoyable that the main story arc.

Yeah i think its hit the stage that the main arc is getting convoluted but its still fun. Im loving Trouble

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 09, 2018, 10:54:27 AM
Grimm Season 4 Episode 1

Yeah i think its hit the stage that the main arc is getting convoluted but its still fun. Im loving Trouble

She's great. Always found Wu hilarious. Some great character dynamics in that show.

Huggs

Huggs

Law and Order Season 8 - Episode 4: Harvest

Law and Order Season 8 - Episode 5: Nullification

Love these two episodes. Nullification in particular. Denis O'Hare is just phenomenal. His performance in the season 6 episode "Pro Se" made it one of my favorite episodes of the entire series.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Prez on Aug 10, 2018, 04:23:34 AM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 09, 2018, 10:54:27 AM
Grimm Season 4 Episode 1

She's great. Always found Wu hilarious. Some great character dynamics in that show.

Wu is brilliant

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed