Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 907,676 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Huh?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Best S.H.I.E.L.D. adaptation is definitely The Adventures of Pluto Nash.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 07, 2013, 02:46:26 AM

they make live action comics now? :o

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 07, 2013, 02:38:46 AMHuh?
Well, I listened to a hilarious Mexican podcast when they destroyed Secret Warriors, and it definitely sounded like it sucked from here to the Moon there and back again.

http://carintoradio.com.mx/calzon/?tag=secret-warriors

Since then, I learned there are different volumes of the series, I wonder which one was NA referencing.

By the way:

An excellent sample of the great way they "improved" Superman's costume.

It looks like a big metallic diaper to me o__o

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 07, 2013, 02:49:18 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 07, 2013, 02:46:26 AM

they make live action comics now? :o

you better believe it

First Blood

First Blood

I am currently reading Fantastic Four by Jonathan Hickman (picked up the omnibus...) and it's f**king great. Reed Richards is literally trying to solve and fix everything. He meets a bunch of Reeds from other dimensions and their goal is to solve everything. Also there's a shit load of other mindf**kery going here, so it's hard to articulate it, without spoilers and sounding insane.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Picked up Superman/ Wonder Woman #1 today.
Guys, the art alone is reason to get this, it's full of great moments and sets up the series very nicely, I'm gonna enjoy this
9/10

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

He never got to grow up  :'(

Magegg

Magegg

Peter'sd death seemed too forced and underwhelming to me.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Heartless monster. I despise Ultimate anything, especially Spidey, and I even teared up a bit.

Magegg

Magegg

It couldn't affect me because it was too forced for me to care.

I mean, Ultimate Universe was extremely promising in the beginning, for example, having everyone, from Spider-Man to the Fantastic Four being extremely young, compared with their 616 counterparts, made you think they were going to be long-running series, and everyone will grow up in a gradual rate... But that never happened!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ultimate Peter's death annoys the crap out of me, and I've only read the early volumes. Those were really, really good, and it's a shame that the whole universe went to shit.

Shasvre

Shasvre

There's a new Ghost Rider on the way.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=88480

Quote"Our protagonist is Robbie Reyes, a quiet 18-year-old East Angelino with a short fuse, a passion for electronic music and a nearly unhealthy infatuation with absolutely anything powered by an engine. His vehicle of choice, the automobile, very clearly sets him apart visually. In comparison to his vengeance-seeking predecessors, he's very young and inexperienced in most aspects of life; but as the product of a harsh inner city upbringing, Robbie's street smarts, overall distrust for most people, and clear contempt for his violent surroundings make him the perfect host for a Spirit of Vengeance. Once we get to know him, we also realize that he's a sweet, well-meaning person, something that may not sit well with the Spirit possessing him."

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Electronic music gave a "ergh" feeling, but I'll still read it to see what happens. For anyone complaining about Johnny Blaze not being GR, don't complain. He'll still be Ghost Rider, and from what I remember reading he'll be a part of The Thunderbolts.

Bender1988

Bender1988

This Ghost rider looks kinda like it might be new version of 2099......eitherway it looks....diffrent...not sure i like it/neither dislike it.
Hey...
Wait a minute...
Electronic music
Yep- it stinks it is horrible-the character is lame, dumb,will twerk and listen to dubstep while fighting crime.

Smells like change similiar to.....
At least nothing beats the change debils-i mean DC made with Lobo-from this:

into this metrosexual fool:

-in comic he looks even worse.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed