Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 907,528 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'll probably wait for this to be collected. Most of the shit I'm planning to buy is all collected, and that's the only way I can ever read a series of books without picking them up every week.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost Rider #0.1

HOLY SHIT

GHOST RIDER # 0.1
Written by Rob Williams
Artist by Matthew Clark
Cover by Arturo Lozzi
Special POINT ONE Issue.
HELL'S OWN ANGEL RETURNS IN ALL NEW POINT ISSUE THAT LEADS STRAIGHT TO THE NEW GHOST RIDER ONGOING SERIES!
With the events of FEAR ITSELF tearing the Earth apart a mysterious and powerful figure offers Blaze a faustian pact and a chance for peace. Can Blaze actually allow himself to 'Give Up The Ghost'? And, if so, who will the Ghost Rider pass onto next? The souls of Johnny Blaze and everyone within the Marvel Universe depend on this decision. Vengeance rides in a new direction with Rob Williams (Throwbacks, Daken) and Matthew Clark (Superman, Doom Patrol). Grab your leather, metal and hellfire because it's the end of an era for Ghost Rider and the beginning of a new life for Johnny Blaze. It's gonna get loud! FIRE!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$2.99

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=31332

This one is just too f**king awesome.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN/GHOST RIDER: MOTORSTORM # 1
Written by ROB WILLIAMS
Penciled by LEE GARBETT
Cover by ROBERTO DE LA TORRE
The Spider and the Spirit of Vengeance! Collecting the entire death-defying team-up of Spider-Man and Ghost Rider from the pages of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #658-660.
32 PGS./One-Shot/Rated A ...$2.99

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 24, 2011, 01:24:18 AM
I'll probably wait for this to be collected. Most of the shit I'm planning to buy is all collected, and that's the only way I can ever read a series of books without picking them up every week.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost Rider #0.1

HOLY SHIT

GHOST RIDER # 0.1
Written by Rob Williams
Artist by Matthew Clark
Cover by Arturo Lozzi
Special POINT ONE Issue.
HELL'S OWN ANGEL RETURNS IN ALL NEW POINT ISSUE THAT LEADS STRAIGHT TO THE NEW GHOST RIDER ONGOING SERIES!
With the events of FEAR ITSELF tearing the Earth apart a mysterious and powerful figure offers Blaze a faustian pact and a chance for peace. Can Blaze actually allow himself to 'Give Up The Ghost'? And, if so, who will the Ghost Rider pass onto next? The souls of Johnny Blaze and everyone within the Marvel Universe depend on this decision. Vengeance rides in a new direction with Rob Williams (Throwbacks, Daken) and Matthew Clark (Superman, Doom Patrol). Grab your leather, metal and hellfire because it's the end of an era for Ghost Rider and the beginning of a new life for Johnny Blaze. It's gonna get loud! FIRE!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$2.99

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=31332

This one is just too f**king awesome.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN/GHOST RIDER: MOTORSTORM # 1
Written by ROB WILLIAMS
Penciled by LEE GARBETT
Cover by ROBERTO DE LA TORRE
The Spider and the Spirit of Vengeance! Collecting the entire death-defying team-up of Spider-Man and Ghost Rider from the pages of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #658-660.
32 PGS./One-Shot/Rated A ...$2.99

Do want so bad. :o

Huol

Huol

still no bad ghost rider covers.

Aeus

Aeus

What the f**k is Fear itself even about?

All I know is that people are picking up Hammers.  :D

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 24, 2011, 01:06:12 PM

lol, same here, i heard something about a god of fear, and that each hammer is a different atribute that only some are worthy of, i think it's king of like Blackest Night, but with hammers instead of rings,

Huol

Huol

Do you fear...

not knowing where the hell marvel is trying to go?

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Huol on Mar 24, 2011, 02:34:48 PM

Do you fear...

Word on /co/ is that BuckyCap is gonna lose the mantle to Steve for good, just in time for the movie.

Which sucks, because BuckyCap is awesome.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Quote from: Huol on Mar 23, 2011, 11:10:06 PM
Spoiler
Dis issue

[close]

wut

I bet Dick's just upset the new Batwoman doesn't schwing that way.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Huol on Mar 23, 2011, 11:10:06 PM
Spoiler
Dis issue

[close]

Yeah, was so great.  :D

SM

SM

Good reason to fear hammers...

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 24, 2011, 06:11:38 PM
Quote from: Huol on Mar 24, 2011, 02:34:48 PM

Do you fear...

Word on /co/ is that BuckyCap is gonna lose the mantle to Steve for good, just in time for the movie.

Which sucks, because BuckyCap is awesome.

just because he won't be called cap anymore doesn't mean he'll change at all.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just went to a store nearby that sells old books and picked up some old comics. First was Frank Miller's Wolverine in Japan story, then there were two Punisher storys as well. One where he's fighting a drug cartel in Bolivia and one where international terrorists attack New York.

They're written in swedish though, so does anyone know the name of the two Punisher stories?

Huol

Huol

where the hell is this from?

to me my pba!

Aeus

Aeus

Deadpool Max.

The series is still being released I think, I saw a few issues of it at Forbidden Planet yesterday, was thinking of picking it up.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 25, 2011, 12:04:25 PM
Just went to a store nearby that sells old books and picked up some old comics. First was Frank Miller's Wolverine in Japan story, then there were two Punisher storys as well. One where he's fighting a drug cartel in Bolivia and one where international terrorists attack New York.

They're written in swedish though, so does anyone know the name of the two Punisher stories?

Are they MAX stories? Who wrote them?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed