Alien returning to theaters starting April 26th!

Started by MudButt, Apr 03, 2024, 04:02:00 PM

Author
Alien returning to theaters starting April 26th! (Read 5,918 times)

joshuaheath1995@gmail.com

Just rehash of what we have already heard in prior interviews
Towards the end there's a couple bts glimpses from alien Romulus

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: joshuaheath1995@gmail.com on Apr 26, 2024, 01:12:32 PMTowards the end there's a couple bts glimpses from alien Romulus

Did anything about them jump out to you? Or just sets and etc?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

vikingspawn

Anyone seen any theater exclusives for regal or AMC theaters?   I tried one regal theater earlier but they had nothing. I remember they had litho prints exclusives for the first weekend of alien covenant years back.

Nightmare Asylum

Well crap. A friend of mine saw it today at the same theater chain I'm going to tomorrow (different location though) and they didn't play the Ridley/Fede chat for him. Gonna be really bummed if they don't for me...

Prez

Sadly the Romulus preview didn't happen. Got an explanation from the cinema too stating server technical issues (they couldn't download in time).

Didn't ruin a glorious night though - seeing Alien in 4K on an IMAX screen is a must (if you can). Looked absolutely glorious. So many little things I've not noticed before (and I've seen this film countless times over the past 40 years). Magical.

Jango1201

Just came out of Regal and no interview or clips.

Nightmare Asylum

Really, really hope the interview is fixed/working for me tomorrow...

They better put it online afterwards, too.

Xenomrph

Just got back from seeing the movie with my dad. It had the Fede/Ridley interview. Nothing particularly groundbreaking about Alien or Romulus, but still kinda neat.

Turns out my dad had never seen Alien. He thought he had, but it was entirely cultural osmosis (he knew what facehuggers and chestbursters were) or bits and pieces of other Alien movies. In the end he thought it was "f**king scary". He was also convinced that Jones was going to end up being an Alien somehow.

BigDaddyJohn

A cat Alien, that would be fun !

Darwinsgirl

Posted my response to seeing it yesterday by mistake under Happy ALIEN Day.   ::)

Loved it. Sadly there was no Ridley/Fede interview just the preview of Romulus.

Nightmare Asylum

Really nervous about all these reports of screenings without the interview, given that a core part of the marketing for the rerelease was built around that. :-\ Hope it's straightened out for my showing today.

And hopefully it makes its way online very soon.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 27, 2024, 03:22:57 AMJust got back from seeing the movie with my dad. It had the Fede/Ridley interview. Nothing particularly groundbreaking about Alien or Romulus, but still kinda neat.

Did it include behind the scenes footage as well? Or just Ridley and Fede talking?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed