Aliens: Rebirth - Fanfiction (WIP)

Started by Retropocalypse, Aug 26, 2023, 05:43:34 PM

Author
Aliens: Rebirth - Fanfiction (WIP) (Read 1,663 times)

Retropocalypse

Hey all,

I'm working on an Aliens fanfiction story. Here's what I have so far: PDF Download.

I'd appreciate any feedback. This isn't my first rodeo with fanfics, lol.

littlesprout

Lol saw this and I actually made a fan film/story called Aliens Rebirth looking forward to yours!

Retropocalypse

Quote from: littlesprout on Aug 29, 2023, 07:37:23 PMLol saw this and I actually made a fan film/story called Aliens Rebirth looking forward to yours!

Oh, wow! Can you send me a link? I was struggling for title names, haha.

TC

TC

I enjoyed this.

Still waiting for the story to get going, so there's really nothing to say about structure or plot.

In terms of character I think you've done a good job laying out Weyland's base psychology. Regarding his dialogue; in reality I don't think anyone delivers an impromptu speech like this but perhaps the style you're shooting for is "larger than life", so that's fair. Overall, you have an ornate writing style that's not quite to my taste but many others will love it.

Are you writing from an outline or just winging it as you proceed?

TC

Retropocalypse

Quote from: TC on Sep 28, 2023, 01:50:22 PMI enjoyed this.

Still waiting for the story to get going, so there's really nothing to say about structure or plot.

In terms of character I think you've done a good job laying out Weyland's base psychology. Regarding his dialogue; in reality I don't think anyone delivers an impromptu speech like this but perhaps the style you're shooting for is "larger than life", so that's fair. Overall, you have an ornate writing style that's not quite to my taste but many others will love it.

Are you writing from an outline or just winging it as you proceed?

TC

Ah, thanks for the feedback! I have a general outline of the plot in my head, but mostly winging it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed