www.prey2-fanscript.com

Started by igor1981, Aug 09, 2023, 08:12:33 AM

Author
www.prey2-fanscript.com (Read 1,041 times)

igor1981

igor1981

Dear Predator fans,

I couldn't wait for another Predator movie, so I created my version of what happened after 1719. It takes place in 1721 when the Comanche tribe gradually moved further north.

Things get in motion when three Predators descend on the Earth to have some good hunting. They have a lot of heads to cut off. The setting has more than just the Comanche tribe and a few squirrels. There is also a 100-odd French unit, holding and exploring the area. I thought a battle "the French army vs. a few Predators" would fit nicely into the series 😊

Of course, Naru is still important, although I tried to develop the character a bit.

Please visit the page of my project. You don't have to register, pay, or whatever else. I don't do it for money. You can just read the plot or the whole script and then tell me how a stupid story I have made up ;D

(I'm going to promote my concept a bit. I suppose a lot of you are registered on various Predator-related platforms. It means some of you will be exposed to my "marketing" soon, FYI.)

www.prey2-fanscript.com

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed