Ahab Predator Cosplay [by InkFxTion Studios/Christopher Du-Bois]

Started by AhabPredator, Feb 25, 2019, 01:39:32 PM

Author
Ahab Predator Cosplay [by InkFxTion Studios/Christopher Du-Bois] (Read 11,327 times)

Voodoo Magic

Samhain13

Voodoo Magic

Looks awesome Ahab but I want to see it on!

Now do some Pilates and don that suit brother!  ;)

AhabPredator

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 11, 2019, 08:41:04 PM
Looks awesome Ahab but I want to see it on!

Now do some Pilates and don that suit brother!  ;)

Working on it.  :D I've worked for 2 days and I've lost 5 pounds. Whoooopz.

Voodoo Magic

Hey brother. I hope this thread notifies you through e-mail. I know why you left but maybe you can make an exception? We would love to get a Ahab cosplay update if you have one!

Kradan

Sorry me for my curiosity but what happened? Why did he leave? Did i miss something?

Voodoo Magic

Basically he felt consistently harassed by one or two members here and ultimately decided the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 19, 2019, 10:50:56 AM
Basically he felt consistently harassed by one or two members here and ultimately decided the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

Thats a shame...I liked Ahab a lot. One of the few other people who made custom Neca stuff

Voodoo Magic

Yeah. It may be fruitless but I still hold out hope for his return.

Samhain13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 18, 2019, 08:11:10 PM
Hey brother. I hope this thread notifies you through e-mail. I know why you left but maybe you can make an exception? We would love to get a Ahab cosplay update if you have one!

You can try asking him on his youtube channel, he haven't posted any videos in a while though.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 19, 2019, 10:50:56 AM

He is not the first to leave for something like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed