Predator Blu-Ray

Started by jimmyboy, Sep 23, 2007, 06:33:22 PM

Author
Predator Blu-Ray (Read 11,748 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Nice... I just hope they get a US release posted.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

That Cover sucks, this is Predator, PREDATOR, not Arnie Comando. Dutch looks cool but i would prefer a predator image.

Bronx19

Bronx19

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Dec 06, 2007, 11:39:28 AM
That Cover sucks, this is Predator, PREDATOR, not Arnie Comando. Dutch looks cool but i would prefer a predator image.

Who was the lead character in Predator?

Spoon

Spoon

Actually your wrong.  I had Predator in HD and I own the collectors edition of predator which is the newest release of predator and got to say the quality is ALOT better.  Sure they didnt fix those grainy parts but everything else is great.
Dont ask where I got it from but I had it, my brother deleted it because hes a jerk and hates the movie. I still got Alien in HD and wow for that old of a movie looks bran new.  HD is god. :)

I have a xbox360 and dont think ill get the hd player as im pretty sure blueray is gonna end up winning the war.  That really sucks because ps3 really does suck and blueray is the only reason for its sales.   what a junk.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Spoon on Dec 25, 2007, 03:01:33 PM
Actually your wrong.  I had Predator in HD and I own the collectors edition of predator which is the newest release of predator and got to say the quality is ALOT better.  Sure they didnt fix those grainy parts but everything else is great.
Dont ask where I got it from but I had it, my brother deleted it because hes a jerk and hates the movie. I still got Alien in HD and wow for that old of a movie looks bran new.  HD is god. :)

I have a xbox360 and dont think ill get the hd player as im pretty sure blueray is gonna end up winning the war.  That really sucks because ps3 really does suck and blueray is the only reason for its sales.   what a junk.

I agree with you about PS3's.  I actually own an HP computer, which plays both bluray and HD dvds.  Now that that's over, let me go on to say that what you would have seen is the original version of Predator (and Alien) which some computer hacker has simply enhanced some how.  Either that or your lieing, either way, this information doesn't really help.

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

I guess this could give people a chance to upgrade. Like what everyone did from VHS to DVD. But to be honest. I would prefer a Predator 3 finally then yet another remastered, high-defintion, 2-disc, triple feature, extra feature, dicrecotrs cut DVD of the same movies.

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

The thought of a Predator 3 movie makes me feel kinda funny

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

Quote from: jimmyboy on Jan 08, 2008, 04:05:32 PM

Like how kinda funny? Funny in the gut-type thing cause it's been years of hearing about it? Or funny that Fox may do something funny to it? Or just something else entirely that i am not aware of?

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Blackdawn on Jan 08, 2008, 05:18:10 PM
Quote from: jimmyboy on Jan 08, 2008, 04:05:32 PM

Like how kinda funny? Funny in the gut-type thing cause it's been years of hearing about it? Or funny that Fox may do something funny to it? Or just something else entirely that i am not aware of?

I'd feel 2 ways....

1,OMG predator3 finally (yay)

2,OMG Fox is doing predator 3, after all this time (oh no)

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

...kinda nice funny, I'd be first in the queue to see it

Samus007

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

I haven't even seen the film yet! I'm in the UK and it's out on 18th Jan, I'm DESPERATE to see it!

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

AT LAST..... Predator is coming out on Blu Ray in April 08, but probably region A... boo

http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/show/Fox/Disc_Announcements/Fox_Preps_Predator_Blu-ray/1355

Cellien

Cellien

20th Century Fox will release "Predator" on Blu-ray this April 15th.

Only extras are Theatrical Trailers and D Box.

Synopsis:
Arnold Schwarzenegger wages an all-out war against an unseen enemy, a force more powerful and deadly than any on Earth-because the Predator is not of this Earth.

http://www.dvdtown.com/news/predator-on-blu-ray/5100

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Cellien on Jan 10, 2008, 03:33:19 PM
20th Century Fox will release "Predator" on Blu-ray this April 15th.

Only extras are Theatrical Trailers and D Box.

Synopsis:
Arnold Schwarzenegger wages an all-out war against an unseen enemy, a force more powerful and deadly than any on Earth-because the Predator is not of this Earth.

http://www.dvdtown.com/news/predator-on-blu-ray/5100

It's not really worth the extra 10-15 pounds  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed