Favourite Alien quadrilogy box art.

Started by Huol, Sep 18, 2007, 10:31:50 PM

Author
Favourite Alien quadrilogy box art. (Read 4,474 times)

EPA1337

I like the US one better. But the Uk one is the one i have.

meanstreak

Quote from: mojodojo2k on Jan 04, 2008, 03:55:53 PM
lol..no offense but who really cares what the artwork looks like.  It's whats on the inside (the DVDs) that truly matters.

I take a certain amount of pride in my collection and like the look of them, but I get what you mean.  For some car guys they have to run fast and look great, for others they only care that they can outrun the next guy and to hell with the paint etc..

I tend to prefer region 1 (I guess because I am from the states) but also because I hate how the region 2 dvd's have the age certificate plastered all over them.  Since I have been in the UK a couple years now I am kind of getting used to it but even identical artwork looks better without the big stop sign looking age cert on the front and spine.

Dachande

Japanese Quad is the best

Aliens-diner86

The U.K version is the better one IMO. I like that egg, because it reveales nothing of the H.R Giger designs at all. I hate covers that reveal the monster. My predator special edition reveals the whole creature wich hurts the suprise for first timers >:(

severen76

Quote from: Dachande on Jan 09, 2008, 03:40:05 AM

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articles/miscgfx2/alienhead.jpg

The head doesnt look as good as that in shops I find

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: severen76 on Jan 21, 2008, 07:49:31 PM
Quote from: Dachande on Jan 09, 2008, 03:40:05 AM

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articles/miscgfx2/alienhead.jpg

The head doesnt look as good as that in shops I find

WOOT! that head looks awesome...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed