Predator: The Ultimate DVD Collection

Started by Darkness, Nov 22, 2006, 05:26:37 PM

Author
Predator: The Ultimate DVD Collection (Read 11,197 times)

spawn_se7en

can any one tell me if the alien quad head set from Play.com has the little alien figure in it or is it just the big head with the DVD as all the pictures i have seen for it are that of the Japaness version

Pseudo

Does anyone have any decent pics of how the bust opens up / where the discs are stored?

Newsfop

Word of note, everything you've seen in the deleted scenes of the regular AVP has been inserted into the unrated edition of AVP. The total extension is 9 minutes. If that's something you can't live without, then go for it. I got it simply because I like to have the human gore match the alien and predator gore, regardless of how lazily it was added.

Aeus

Aeus

http://www.amazon.fr/Predator-Head-Coffret-Limit%C3%A9-DVD/dp/B000IXYXB6/ref=cm_lmf_tit_2_rdsssl0

Anyone ever seen this before? I never seen it and I looks pretty neat.

fluxcap

First I've seen that. Only head I've seen before is the alien one with the transparent dome.

The Ultimate Predator

Yep, I've seen it, looks very nice.

predwarNJ

nope, never seen that before. I wouldn't mind having one thou. ;D

Corporal Hicks

I remember when we posted it. But it doesn't have the same appeal the head does for me.

Deadly Lotus

Awesome, it's mine ;D

XenoPred

XenoPred

I wouldn't advise getting it unless you can get it dead cheap.

I had an opportunity to go up to this thing in person, and its made of a very cheap, light-weight plastic/resin or something. I think its hollow as well. You can hold it up easily in one hand - it has next to no weight.

Paying £150 for this is set is not worth it, as you are essentially paying about £120 for the Predator bust - which is utter rubbish. If you can get it for £50, then perhaps it'd be worth it.

chopperbuilder

kinda cool box, but i guess it would fill alot

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed