Predator: The Ultimate DVD Collection

Started by Darkness, Nov 22, 2006, 05:26:37 PM

Author
Predator: The Ultimate DVD Collection (Read 11,198 times)

Darkness

QuoteFox Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD Predator: The Ultimate DVD Collection for 11th December 2006 priced at £149.99. The merciless man-hunter that has haunted our nightmares for almost two decades has been suitably enshrined in this limited edition collector’s set. The Predator Warrior Bust was designed by artisans at Sideshow Collectibles, and stands a commanding 13.5 inches high.

Inside the package you’ll find the special editions of both Predator and Predator 2, plus the brand new Alien Vs. Predator Extended Cut which is "gorier than ever before" (and we suspect the same version featured on the Region 1 Unrated Extended Edition).

Extras on the latter include:
Director/ cast audio commentary by Paul W.S. Anderson, Lance Henriksen and Sanaa Lathan
Crew audio commentary by Alec Gillis, Tom Woodruff, JR. and John Bruno
Added footage marker
Extended scenes selection

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/images/predator-warrior-bust.jpg

Source: DVDTimes, DVDActive

Looks interesting.

The Ultimate Predator

Looks real nice.

Shame that the new Extended Cut of AvP is the same as region 1, I read up the differences you posted, wonder whether its (Extended Cut of AvP) worth getting?

Darkness

No, it's not.   ;)  Especially if you already own one version.

All it is, is extra cg blood here and there that have been poorly added deliberately for the DVD.

The Ultimate Predator

I'll leave it out then.  :D

Corporal Hicks

Meh. It's just the Alien Head DVD but for Predator. Wonder when Fox are going to stop trying to f**k over the fans?

frost

it is nice though,Great site guys like it alot! :)

Gunner

It may be the standard DVDs packaged together but by god it's bloody sweet packaging.

The Ultimate Predator

I agree. For somebody that didn't have the SE's of the films, this would be a great thing to have.

Mr. Weyland

From a collectors point of view, I WANT  ;D

Mystic Lemons

It would look very nice indeed next to my Alien head. Not paying that bloody much, though.

King Willie

Is that out now in the U.S/Canada?

Corporal Hicks

It's a R2 exclusive, I believe. You'll have to import it.

Stay Frosty

Quote from: Mystic Lemons on Dec 29, 2006, 11:14:17 PM
It would look very nice indeed next to my Alien head. Not paying that bloody much, though.

i got the alien head today in basingstokes hmv for £40 !

im getting that predator set..........

The Ultimate Predator

HMV have it now I believe.

Darkness

Quote from: Stay Frosty on Jan 08, 2007, 07:34:14 PM
Quote from: Mystic Lemons on Dec 29, 2006, 11:14:17 PM

i got the alien head today in basingstokes hmv for £40 !

im getting that predator set..........

£40? Damn, every place I've seen it at is around £90. Still, I'm happy with my regular Quadrilogy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed