Alien Definitive Editions

Started by spawn_se7en, Jan 23, 2007, 03:39:19 PM

Author
Alien Definitive Editions (Read 12,774 times)

fluxcap

fluxcap

Wow, triple dip on the Alien franchise. I wonder if they use the same menus from the quadrilogy set, those were some of the slickest menus I've seen on a dvd.

Champiionser

Champiionser

There isn't a country called UK.There is countries like England,Scotland,etc.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Champonser on Apr 21, 2007, 08:27:04 PM
There isn't a country called UK.There is countries like England,Scotland,etc.

But all together they are called The United Kingdom (UK)

War Wager

War Wager

On sites like HMV and Virgin, they've got the Alien Resurrection: Definitive Edition, but with no image and "cancelled by supplier" underneath it. I take it Fox has decided not to realease it in the UK... Does anyone know why?

jacorama

jacorama

no i dont . but why would they not... ???

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. They were supposed to be released with the originals. I don't see why they'd cancel them. Unless, they thought they weren't good enough for a definitive version.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Darkness on May 31, 2007, 08:29:12 PM
Yeah, I noticed the same thing. They were supposed to be released with the originals. I don't see why they'd cancel them. Unless, they thought they weren't good enough for a definitive version.

But its been released in Spain hasn't it? I remember seeing the cover for it...

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, but it doesn't explain why Europe gets them before the UK. What's the holdup?

x-M-x

x-M-x

Alienx

Alienx

Yeah, in Spain there were released all the films as "Definitive Editions". They have got the same look as in the U.K. The only difference is, that the britisch DVDs have got a Metal-Cover, the spanish dvds have got a paper-cover.

War Wager

War Wager

I dont understand why Fox change the covers for each country...  :-\

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

racism? :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Marketting?

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Alien 3 and Alien resurrection Definitive Edition's discontinued

Just thought i let you all know because i went to HMV and asked for them, they looked them up on their computer and told me.

War Wager

War Wager

>:( Damb  >:(

I dont have a clue why Fox would discontinue the DVD's here, its just stupid!  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed