AVP-R Region 1 getting deleted scenes?

Started by ScarPredator16, Mar 24, 2008, 06:40:01 PM

Author
AVP-R Region 1 getting deleted scenes? (Read 1,997 times)

ScarPredator16

That's what it says on the AVP-R DVD website. Also, apparently Shane Salerno is doing commentary with the directors. wtf?

Keyes

I've got a feeling those are old specs for the DVDs, and are now outdated. I maybe wrong, but it goes against the press release for the DVDs anyway. That "Power Plant extended" deleted scene is actually part of the main Unrated cut anyway.

Chocolate man!

Quote from: DazAvP01 on Mar 24, 2008, 08:02:24 PM
I've got a feeling those are old specs for the DVDs, and are now outdated. I maybe wrong, but it goes against the press release for the DVDs anyway. That "Power Plant extended" deleted scene is actually part of the main Unrated cut anyway.

How d oyou know this?

Keyes

Aha 8) Well... the AXP site did an interview with Colin, and he mentioned that the unrated cut would feature the power plant scene extended slightly, where a guy comes across his dead workmate (killed by an alien) with the Predator "eye-flashing" him and scaring him off. We know this is definitely in the main Unrated cut as someone posted their review of it on this site. The fact some sites list that as a seperate deleted scene, along with a co-commentary track with writer Shane Salerno makes me guess that these are old specs for the DVD release.

Details on what the US version will have, are listed here: http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/aliens-vs-predator-requiem.html

Chocolate man!

Quote from: DazAvP01 on Mar 25, 2008, 11:42:09 AM
Aha 8) Well... the AXP site did an interview with Colin, and he mentioned that the unrated cut would feature the power plant scene extended slightly, where a guy comes across his dead workmate (killed by an alien) with the Predator "eye-flashing" him and scaring him off. We know this is definitely in the main Unrated cut as someone posted their review of it on this site. The fact some sites list that as a seperate deleted scene, along with a co-commentary track with writer Shane Salerno makes me guess that these are old specs for the DVD release.

Details on what the US version will have, are listed here: http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/aliens-vs-predator-requiem.html

Oh, right, I remember hearing this.  uh, I was hoping for some extra fighting.  Oh well.

bobcunk

bobcunk

i don't think the specs are right. it says all the special features are on disk 1. and blu-ray is missing features and says disk 2 is only the digital copy.

Chocolate man!

Quote from: bobcunk on Mar 26, 2008, 06:22:42 AM
i don't think the specs are right. it says all the special features are on disk 1. and blu-ray is missing features and says disk to is only the digital copy.

Yeah, I was a little confused by this as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed