UK AVPR DVD artwork

Started by Keyes, Feb 26, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Author
UK AVPR DVD artwork (Read 3,676 times)

Keyes

Keyes

I don't know why we've got the added "2" in the title, since we never had that in the first place. As you can see, our "Unrated" cut is called the "Extended Combat Edition".

SiL

SiL

Alien and Predator worlds?

...whee, typo?

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Cool, if the Uk are getting this, Australia probably will too (mind you, Australia allready has a release date of April 23rd, so unless they're released on diffrent dates, we'd get it first.)

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: SiL on Feb 27, 2008, 04:09:55 AM
Alien and Predator worlds?

...whee, typo?

Probably.

Will be getting this, I think, just to see if this cut is any better than AvP. And I think I will make my own fan-edit in my spare time, a few scenes cut would make it a lot better.

War Wager

War Wager

Heres the UK's single disk version cover:

Edit: Oh for Gods sake! They have the single disk cover anyway!  :P

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: War Wager on Feb 27, 2008, 04:28:34 PM
Heres the UK's single disk version cover:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/l/51yuqDheS1L._SS500_.jpg

Edit: Oh for Gods sake! They have the single disk cover anyway!  :P

:D

Gameoverman!GAMEOVER!

Gameoverman!GAMEOVER!

How come AvP and AvP-R can't just have 'extended editions' or 'director's cuts'...its 'EXTREME EDITION!' and 'EXTENDED COMBAT EDITION!'. Overselling it abit don't ya think ;)

Keyes

Keyes

Haha! That's Fox for you. The "Unrated" cut of Die Hard 4 here was called the "Ultimate Action Edition" ;)

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Gameoverman!GAMEOVER! on Feb 27, 2008, 09:04:02 PM
How come AvP and AvP-R can't just have 'extended editions' or 'director's cuts'...its 'EXTREME EDITION!' and 'EXTENDED COMBAT EDITION!'. Overselling it abit don't ya think ;)

Fox must think it sounds cool = more purchases. But your right, too much overselling.  :P

BTW, the single disk cover is basically this exept Dallas and Kelly are replaced by nuke explosion on the Earth:

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

I thought that Extreme edition was allright, but yeah, Extended combat edition is just silly.  Here in Australia, FF rise of silver surfer is called the power cosmic edition.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: DazAvP01 on Feb 27, 2008, 09:46:06 PM
Haha! That's Fox for you. The "Unrated" cut of Die Hard 4 here was called the "Ultimate Action Edition" ;)

It was called Unrated here in the USA.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Feb 28, 2008, 01:19:04 PM
Quote from: DazAvP01 on Feb 27, 2008, 09:46:06 PM

It was called Unrated here in the USA.

Yeah, most things from fox are 'unrated edition' for you guys.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

sounds cheesy.

Weasel

Weasel

Love the cover though. The predalien looks nice.

Gameoverman!GAMEOVER!

Gameoverman!GAMEOVER!

Anyone noticed how much cooler the predalien looks in those colours? I actually liked the predalien design, but that colouring is sooo much better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed