AvP Requiem DVD/Blu-Ray

Started by BAMF Hunter, Dec 17, 2007, 07:15:08 PM

Author
AvP Requiem DVD/Blu-Ray (Read 70,872 times)

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

Thats crap as blueray have all ready said they have put out the wrong disc for T3 and Microsoft have anouced the NEW deal with fox and xbox live has HDDVD on live look at 300

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: spawn_se7en on Dec 29, 2007, 03:00:01 PM
Thats crap as blueray have all ready said they have put out the wrong disc for T3 and Microsoft have anouced the NEW deal with fox and xbox live has HDDVD on live look at 300

So you're saying that HD-DVD is now able to release fox movies? Link?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

yeah, they announced a plan to release content on XBOX live, which does NOT mean that Fox will also release on HDDVD simply because microsoft supports it.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

I son't give a sh** about xbox live.  I can't use it, and even if I could, it would not be the same definition as an HD or Bluray disk.  :(

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I agree, I was arguing what Spawn Se7en said.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: AdamJZ on Dec 30, 2007, 02:49:17 AM
I agree, I was arguing what Spawn Se7en said.

yeah, I know, I wasn't trying to start a fight with you, I was just stating my opinion.   :D

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

Sorry i was not starting one either

I the article i read said that this was likly to lead FOX to release there films on HDDVD and Bluray to make more money as the stats are showing that althought there are more PS3 selling at this time than HD players, there pordick that HDDVD will start to sell more as u can buy a HD player for under a £100 and $100, either a xbox 360 one or a Tobshia player (can remember which one probley a crap one)

Yets just hope this happens as it will be great ;)

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

The one very rubbish thing about downloading films from Xbox live is that it takes over 8 hours to download a HD film which is rubbish and it takes up lots of memory. The one good thing is that the article stated that the AVP R film could come out quicker and before its out on DVD.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Let's never fight again!  ;D

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

OK :-*

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: spawn_se7en on Dec 30, 2007, 07:20:38 PM
Sorry i was not starting one either

I the article i read said that this was likly to lead FOX to release there films on HDDVD and Bluray to make more money as the stats are showing that althought there are more PS3 selling at this time than HD players, there pordick that HDDVD will start to sell more as u can buy a HD player for under a £100 and $100, either a xbox 360 one or a Tobshia player (can remember which one probley a crap one)

Yets just hope this happens as it will be great ;)

That good news, i want to get a HD player but there that many movies on HD DVD.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

^^

get a combo player (blue ray/ HD dvd) thats what I did ;D

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: bloodjigsaw on Dec 31, 2007, 04:38:51 AM
^^

Same! 

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: bloodjigsaw on Dec 31, 2007, 04:38:51 AM
^^

Cool, i will try that once i get a HD T.V.

Otnip

Otnip

Wait, I'm confused...

You can buy movies on Live in HD I think up to 720p or something, but will the movie be available on HD-DVD? I have a 360 and I was just planning on buying the add-on...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed