Started by Sabres21768, Dec 21, 2023, 03:08:24 AM

Author
Aliens: What if… (Read 10,094 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

New comic

SiL

SiL

@ralfy your questions will finally be answered.

@Local Trouble  bring the popcorn.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Is this going to be like an anthology? with different "what if" scenerios?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Haha Paul Reiser's involved.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

I hope we can get the same for both AVP and Predator. Would be interesting to see those takes too.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Now we're getting a What-If series for Alien?

Marvel, just GIVE us an Alien-Predator multiverse and announce it! C'mon!  :laugh:

Chieftain Suom

Chieftain Suom

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 21, 2023, 04:55:07 PMHaha Paul Reiser's involved.

Yeah! Looks like he and his son wrote it.

davewesker

davewesker

How come information on this is so lacking. Cant find anything about it online, even downloaded the Preview thing this is appafrom and its not in it? Want it to be a thing but lack of info is strange.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: davewesker on Dec 21, 2023, 10:03:02 PMHow come information on this is so lacking. Cant find anything about it online, even downloaded the Preview thing this is appafrom and its not in it? Want it to be a thing but lack of info is strange.
the solicitations for march just came out https://aiptcomics.com/2023/12/21/full-march-2024-marvel-comics-solicitations/

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Very cool!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Dec 21, 2023, 11:49:24 PM
Quote from: davewesker on Dec 21, 2023, 10:03:02 PMHow come information on this is so lacking. Cant find anything about it online, even downloaded the Preview thing this is appafrom and its not in it? Want it to be a thing but lack of info is strange.
the solicitations for march just came out https://aiptcomics.com/2023/12/21/full-march-2024-marvel-comics-solicitations/

"For years, fans of James Cameron's legendary Aliens questioned whether Carter Burke, a company man more hateable than the Xenos themselves, had actually survived the traumatic events on the terraforming colony Hadley's Hope. Now the actor behind the beloved villain, Paul Reiser, joins his son Leon and the star-studded team of writers and producers Adam F. Goldberg, Brian Volk-Weiss and Hans Rodionoff for a journey back to Hadley's Hope and the twisted escape of a man who should have died."

I can genuinely say I never wondered this one! But I'm very curious and excited to give this one a go! I love me some alternate stories so very very interested to see where they go with this one, especially with Reiser's involvement.

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

Nice, I much prefer a proper what if scenario, than trying to write a new plot with known characters with established story like it was canon. Out of the Shadows suffered from it an it would be much better as what if story, without artificial attempts to write it in between existing stories.
Marvel is really stepping up with their Alien and Predator Publications. Not only quality of continuing series is better, they are also giving more interesting stuff, like Anthology, what if, crossover. So even if someone doesn't like one thing, they can pick another. One thing that is still lacking is some AvP stuff though.

SiL

SiL

Yeah absolutely nobody was asking this question but it's interesting to explore.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Any word if this particular story is going to span a whole arc, or if each "What If?" question is going to be a single one-shot? The solicitation lists it at a pricier 40 pages which is longer than the standard issue so I'm guessing a one-shot, but I guess it could be an extended first issue.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Nice to get new comics, but they might have found a more interesting "what if" to start this off.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed