The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 463,731 times)

Eva

Eva

Pushes kids out from tall buildings, cripples them. Pompous ass. Screws his sister. Now we like him. Wtf G.R.R. Martin? Teach me this dark magic. :D

First Blood

First Blood

Looking forward to seeing his new hand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyU2PJCk7Y#ws

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Jan 31, 2014, 08:44:30 PMTeach me this dark magic. :D

Spoiler
He's Danish. :-X
[close]

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 31, 2014, 08:47:02 PM
Looking forward to seeing his new hand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyU2PJCk7Y#ws
The King shits and the Hand wipes.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

So he got back a bit sooner in the show then he did in the book? I guess that's going to save us from one of the most awkward moments I've ever read in my life :P

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 31, 2014, 08:54:54 PM
So he got back a bit sooner in the show then he did in the book? I guess that's going to save us from one of the most awkward moments I've ever read in my life :P

Which one?

Spoiler
Also means he's going to be around for Joffrey's wedding.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 31, 2014, 08:55:55 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 31, 2014, 08:54:54 PM

Which one?

Spoiler
Also means he's going to be around for Joffrey's wedding.
[close]

HUGE book spoilers here, to those who have yet to read them.

Spoiler
Jamie and Cersei having sex right next to Joffrey as he lay dead in his casket. :-X

And yeah, having Jaime around for the wedding itself could be very interesting. Looking forward to seeing how that plays out.
[close]

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 31, 2014, 08:40:13 PM
He's too charming to hate, even before all this.

Oh no, not at all. I wanted him dead.  :laugh:

I think it was more the reveals of Jamie's character this season then his charm. What he went through with the Mad King and the utterly unfair prejudice he has received ever since. * Plus the breakdown following his de-handing and his new character ideals following it.

* Even worse in the books, where it was mentioned he had to listen to King rape his wife knowing he could do nothing.

And NA...yeah... :laugh:
Spoiler
Jamie and Cersei couldn't even wait to leave the room with Joffrey's body?  :laugh:
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 31, 2014, 08:58:08 PM
Spoiler
Jamie and Cersei having sex right next to Joffrey as he lay dead in his casket. :-X
[close]

Shit, I didn't even remember that. :-X

Eva

Eva

Hey, have you seen the Christmas Cards the Lannisters send out? Should clue us in somewhat to what we're dealing with... :D

First Blood

First Blood

Jon's got a big sword.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Jan 31, 2014, 09:02:53 PM
Hey, have you seen the Christmas Cards the Lannisters send out? Should clue us in somewhat to what we're dealing with... :D

That's not the one I got.

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 31, 2014, 09:03:40 PM
Jon's got a big sword.

Eva

Eva

Uh, Shas is getting the good stuff. Someone here is moving up in the world, hanging out with the Lannisters, huh? :)

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 31, 2014, 09:03:49 PM
http://static.tumblr.com/7b14869cca951ca64992cfce7e8121bf/paj7ihp/0iBmvs2p3/tumblr_static_i_know_where_to_put_it..gif
Spoiler

Not there, you dummy....
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Jan 31, 2014, 09:10:58 PM
Spoiler

Not there, you dummy....
[close]

Quote from: Eva on Jan 31, 2014, 09:10:58 PMUh, Shas is getting the good stuff. Someone here is moving up in the world, hanging out with the Lannisters, huh? :)
Lord Shasvre, a grasper from a minor House, with a major talent for befriending powerful men, and women.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I was amazed at Martin for making me like Jaime in a Storm of Swords.

I remember reading Game of Thrones thinking, "I can't wait for somebody to f**k this guy up." 
Spoiler
Now I think he's like the last hope for the Lannister family.
[close]

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed