Thoughts on the story of the movie "ALIEN V".

Started by aro law, Mar 07, 2024, 07:55:22 AM

Author
Thoughts on the story of the movie "ALIEN V". (Read 372 times)

aro law

aro law

"ALIEN V"
pictures of this story

Part★01 ALIEN SEED
→ After the Synthetics' complete conquest of Earth, the remaining Terrans became nomadic spacefarers. Among them, a new religion arose - Xenonism, centered on the worship of alien beings. This led them to the Zeta Reticuli system, where, on the fringes, they discovered an alien seed in its juvenile stage. This white seed thrived on offerings of human bones.

Part★02 ALIEN TOTEM
→ Nurtured with human flesh and bones, the alien seed matured into a giant, black adult form. Revered as a totem by the Terrans, this monstrous entity was then relocated within the confines of their generation ship.

Part★03 ALIEN TEMPLE
→ Within the generation ship's sacred temple, the giant alien totem was worshipped by the Terrans every half-life of Sodium-24. Xenonism's clerical experimenters meticulously collected and analyzed data on the entity.

Part★04 THE EXPERIMENT
→ Clerical experimenters conducted continuous molecular biological and celestial engineering experiments on the xenomorphs. These efforts culminated in a breakthrough: the ability to rapidly breed a vast array of different xenomorph strains.

Part★05 THE NOSTROMO ARMY
→ To cultivate a warrior force capable of reclaiming Earth, Terran soldiers must face a brutal survival challenge - being hunted by the very aliens they intend to weaponize. Those who survive will become the foundation of the Nostromo Army.

Part★06 GEN-I XENOM-SUIT
→ The creation of the Gen-I Xenom-Suit is through genetic technology by making the skin of the Nostromo Army's soldiers is dissolved and replaced with the exoskeleton of the aliens, their skulls were also surgically altered into an alien's shape. All of these greatly enhanced the combat effectiveness and environmental adaptation. However, this process has drawbacks. It's unsustainable - the human body violently rejects the alien material, resulting in a high mortality rate.

Part★07 THE HIGH MIND
→ The High Mind and other direct leaders of the Nostromo Army still retain their human skulls, responsible for commanding and maintaining the discipline of the entire army. They can also communicate with aliens.

Part★08 THE FIRST VANGUARD
→ The First Vanguard is a small special forces unit under the direct command of the High Minds. They are unique in that they can directly wear alien exoskeletons without losing their skin. This allows them to utilize the full potential of the Xenom-Suit, which is the most advanced in the entire army.

Part★09 THE WHITE ELITE
→ The White Elites are the Nostromo Army's elite soldiers. They elite soldiers benefit from genetic material derived from the rare "white" alien hybrid. This compatibility allows them to wield the power of the Xenomorphs with minimal risk of immune rejection.

Part★10 GEN-II XENOM-SUIT

Part★11 THE HIVE WAR
→ The Synthetics, carrying the giant winged Xenomorph Queen they had cultivated, descended upon Acheron (LV-426). Their objective was to seize the ruins of the original Xenomorph hive and the secret human base located there. the Nostromo Army rose up to fight back, and a fierce battle ensued.

Part★12  DESTRUCTION OF THE HIVE

to be continue...

Jonjamess

I like the concept of humans worshiping the Xeno. But I don't like the concept of Earth is ruined and all humans left are nomadic spacefarers.

But then I'm not entirely sure I understand the concept of this post.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed