Neca Prometheus line update!

Started by BonesawT101, Jun 04, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Author
Neca Prometheus line update! (Read 168,409 times)

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 17, 2012, 02:51:25 AM
See, I guess they're not too expensive if you're a collector (I usually see the Alien for around $15-$20), but I just can't brig myself to spend that much on something like this, no matter how great it would look on display.

Well 15$ - $20 is pretty good for such an awesome figure. Ones in Australia are sold for $30 or more. Still not a bad price IMO.

Shadow

Shadow

http://youbentmywookie.com/news/sdcc-2012-neca-unveils-new-terminator-predator-and-prometheus-figures-16844

here we go, Engineers, both the versions we have seen plus the demaged one. DAVID! and another guy, hollaway?. also there is deacon and trilobite!.

and.....DUTCH!

now i wonder how the deacon will be packaged because it's smaller, maybe a double pack with the trilobite?

Nightmare Asylum

Trilobite is going to be double-packed with an Engineer, I think.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 12, 2012, 11:28:50 AM
Trilobite is going to be double-packed with an Engineer, I think.

ok, i was hoping it was not because im not sure i want both variants of the insuited engineer (i'd buy two or more jockey-suited ones though). but i can always sell it on ebay and keep the trilobite :)

any idea how the deacon will be packaged? it's a bit small to go alone isn't it? unless it gets some neat accessories.

and which figure will have the head accessory? and the hammerpedes? i think hammerpedes would go best with a fifield figure...and will we get Shaw?

the1git

the1git

Quote from: Shadow on Jul 12, 2012, 12:39:29 PM
...and will we get Shaw?

Shaw & Vickers are still being sculpted but are coming.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

I believe Randy said the Engineer w/ the battle damage is packed w/ the squid thing (Trilobite?)

B/c someone asked him if it was the Engineer that sacrificed himself at the beginning of the movie and Randy pointed out that that one didn't have the suit on & he was in fact the figure based on the final battle.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: the1git on Jul 12, 2012, 05:33:07 PM
Quote from: Shadow on Jul 12, 2012, 12:39:29 PM
...and will we get Shaw?

Shaw & Vickers are still being sculpted but are coming.

i hope them both have the space suits on to be in-line with David and Holloway.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm very sure Shaw and Vickers will have space-suits, too.

the1git

the1git

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 12, 2012, 08:56:52 PM

I believe it was confirmed over twitter that they were, including the orange piping.

Shadow

Shadow

I'm looking forward to it :) any words on if the figures will include the canopy as a option to put on? in addition to different heads

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: the1git on Jul 12, 2012, 09:10:25 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 12, 2012, 08:56:52 PM

I believe it was confirmed over twitter that they were, including the orange piping.

Hm. I was hoping that Vickers would have a flamethrower or something (when she wore the blue piping suit), but since it's a orange piping suit, I guess that wouldn't be so?

samoht

samoht

I think the unmasked Engineer will be my only purchase from this range.

Peakius Baragonius

The Deacon is being released? Hooray! Now I can make "Dumb and Dumberer: AVP Edition", starring the NECA AVPR Alien and the Deacon!

bobby brown

bobby brown

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Jul 16, 2012, 07:31:00 PM
The Deacon is being released? Hooray! Now I can make "Dumb and Dumberer: AVP Edition", starring the NECA AVPR Alien and the Deacon!

heh.

Tribal

Tribal

From Twitter:

Q: Can you confirm if Holloway comes with a normal sculpt? Non-helmeted?

A: unlikely, infected and noninfected both with helmets

Well, at least a non-infected head is on the way  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed