Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,336,568 times)

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

ace3g

ace3g

'We Are the Guinea Pigs': Hollywood Restarts Its Blockbuster Machine

"Jurassic World: Dominion," filming in England, is a chance for the movie industry to see if it can move past the financial woes caused by the pandemic.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/13/business/media/coronavirus-jurassic-world-dominion.html

irn

irn

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 13, 2020, 02:54:58 PM

Good to see they're not using CGI jungle/forest.

Evanus

Evanus

Yeah, looks great. I just hope they don't go too far with the grading, making it all look artificial anyway. Fallen Kingdom's Nublar sequences suffered from this a bit imo.

irn

irn

Quote from: Evanus on Aug 14, 2020, 05:45:21 PM
Yeah, looks great. I just hope they don't go too far with the grading, making it all look artificial anyway. Fallen Kingdom's Nublar sequences suffered from this a bit imo.

I agree. Hopefully they don't apply too much colour grading in this. It's one of my biggest grips with JW and FK since it made the island look like studio sets instead of a real place.

ace3g

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Gilfryd on Jul 03, 2020, 08:29:50 PM
Quote from: aliens13 on Jun 25, 2020, 01:04:00 PMInto the ocean.. despise that in the first JW movie the Mosasaur it was in a lagoon not connected into the ocean

Who cares. Remember the ship carrying the male rex that crashes for no reason in Lost World? With everyone onboard dead? EThat's a bigger goof.

You know what? Since almost anything is possible, I would welcome an action scene with an unexpected twist. Everyone is running away from the T. Rex & Raptors; the meat eater ones. And suddenly, there is a heavenly landscape. The sun is shining, there are rainbows in the skies and pretty plants being eaten by vegetarian dinosaurs. The feeling of the characters is ~ don't worry, they won't hurt you. We're already safe ~

Fatal mistake! 😈

One of the plant eaters has turned to the dark side of the meat and is starting to kill everyone, even the T. Rex.

The moral of the story is ... ~ be vegan ~

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

ace3g

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

This is all super adorable, I just love seeing them having a fun time with each other not only in film but also out of the camera. I'm just a softy for wholesome interaction.

As for Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous, for a series for a younger audience, I love how even though they don't explicitly show humans being torn apart via dinosaur claws/teeth, they get close as the ratings allow them to be and that crisp audio of flesh and bone being torn apart fills in what you already know and more. The first few minutes of the first episode really surprised me that even though the person died over the grassy hill, you can tell pretty much tell from the audio that the poor man is being eaten alive.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Ind-o-arm -

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed