Strongest pred.

Started by ElderPredator, Aug 01, 2007, 04:49:42 PM

Which predator do you think was the strongest?

Jungle Hunter (predator 1)
City Hunter (predator 2)
Scarface
Scar (predator concrete jungle)
Celtic
Gill
The wolf
Author
Strongest pred. (Read 12,895 times)

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

If you meant skill, you should have put that as topic title, in which case I would have voted Jungle Hunter. However, Celtic, if only he had been in a better film, would have kicked serious ass. I mean, the ground shook when he ran.

pred man

pred man

i say jungle hunter but then again we havent seen wolf and we only get to see chopper kick two people across a room b4 he gets stabbed   :P  :-\

Soul

Soul

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 01, 2007, 06:25:19 PM
I'm thinking Celtic was the strongest.  He's the bigger of the lot.  He did the one-hand-hold to the Italian guy.  He tossed the Alien pretty far too.  Plus when he ran, the earth shook  ;D

He wasn't strong because the ground shook and he ran at 1/2 mph.  The ground shook because he was obese.

Soul

Soul

Quote from: Kriszilla on Oct 06, 2007, 11:44:53 AM
Having taken the title literally I chose Celtic, because not only did he look cool, he was physically the biggest built of any Predator that came before. I mean, as whole AvP wasn't that great, but the scene where he takes on the xeno 1 on 1 was amazing.

The scene was amazing?  Really?

The music was down right awful, most of the creature sounds were straight out of the Zoo, and it was the greatest disappointment anyone could have ever expected from the first on screen Alien vs Predator fight.

That scene flat out sucked.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed