Are the Queens being too much of the centre point?

Started by CSRMILLER, Oct 27, 2007, 07:08:21 AM

Author
Are the Queens being too much of the centre point? (Read 543 times)

CSRMILLER

Therea are two problems we got here. The first is in Aliens, we don't know what happened during the infestation untill now and thanks to Colin he had shed light on how quickly the aliens took over the complex.

The second problem we have are the Queens themselves. Since Aliens, the Queen always became the centre point in the films. The Queens aren't being used in an effective manner since Alien 3 and I do wish the Queens take a step back for a while and introduce new type of aliens.

The pre Predqueen in AVP2 is a nice idea and it's the first time we see a nest roughly the size of that in Aliens. The other films have a few aliens running about but the Queen are always the centre point.

Before Colin confirms what the Predalien really was, I was thinking of a line in Aliens. 'Something we haven't seen before.'
I was thinking the Predalien isn't a drone but a King Alien? An alien that is smaller than the Queen, has a crest and can reproduce by raping the host. It's different, something new and great because it shows a nest don't hjave to start with the Queen.

Just think, an Alien and face hugger combine into one creature. So we have Drones that can do egg morphing, Alphas, King and finally the Queen.

ShadowPred

A king alien now? I hope to god that this isn't the case.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 27, 2007, 03:50:14 PM

We know it isn't. What can save this is just how far along in the development we see the thing headed.

We presently have a director letting us know the general direction of where it's meant to go, in evolution. If all we see is it just simply getting a slightly bit bigger, then we can think up other things for it.

gameoverman

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 27, 2007, 04:50:07 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 27, 2007, 03:50:14 PM

We know it isn't. What can save this is just how far along in the development we see the thing headed.

We presently have a director letting us know the general direction of where it's meant to go, in evolution. If all we see is it just simply getting a slightly bit bigger, then we can think up other things for it.

I think the fact that it grows a giant queen-sized head makes it pretty obvious.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed