Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 148,192 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

A Predator 3 set in the future (after ALEIN RESURRECTION) starring Ripley, the predator as found Ripley to be the ultimate trophy because of how many alien she as killed, so Ripley must battle her hardest foe.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Personally I'd want to see Predator3 just because there hasn't been as many movies in the Predator series..

yauntja

yauntja

Predator 3

Tommy Jarvis

Tommy Jarvis

I would love to see an Alien movie depicting the colony's story on LV-426.

Vader the White

Vader the White

I want a Predator 3 because I think it would be awsome! Also, they need more Pred movies since they are at 2 and Alien is at 4. And, I don't forget how awful Ressurection was. I only want a new Alien movie if Alien Ressurection becomes non-canon.

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

It's a toughy but I would have to say Alien 5 because I just think the Aliens are so badass that  any way they kill their foes or get killed are just awesome.

Predator 3 would be good, but it's just they're too human like. Aliens are more mindless killing machines.

Gangster Predator

Gangster Predator

Quote from: ~Jarrecko~ on Feb 06, 2007, 02:15:35 AM
Personally I'd want to see Predator3 just because there hasn't been as many movies in the Predator series..

Yeah I would like to see the predator 3 movie too. Like u said there hasn't been much movies for the pred so thats the reason why im lookin forward to seeing it sometime. I also would like to see it cuz Im a predator fan!! :o :)

War Wager

War Wager

I want an Alien 5 because the series just doesn't seem complete with Resurrection...

Dingo

Dingo

Quote from: >>Predalien Warrior<< on Apr 01, 2007, 04:59:01 PM
I want an Alien 5 because the series just doesn't seem complete with Resurrection...

I know the feeling, Resurrection kinda gave me an empty feeling inside.  :(

War Wager

War Wager

Though a Predator 3 would be nice aswell. I've always wanted Arnie to come back in a sequal as the main character or even in a cameo. But it probably wont happen with him being Govenor of California  :-\

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

Quote from: >>Predalien Warrior<< on Apr 02, 2007, 04:16:17 PM
Though a Predator 3 would be nice aswell. I've always wanted Arnie to come back in a sequal as the main character or even in a cameo. But it probably wont happen with him being Govenor of California  :-\

For Predator 3 they could have a CGI Arnold!!  :D

AtR

AtR

Mr. Weyland, the sarcasm in your post is awesome :D That's 'exactly' what people would want to see in long waited continuation of the franchise. I, by the way, chose Alien 5. Also found a funny picture on the internet some time ago.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

yeah, that would be fun, Dutch hunting aliens, maybe he saves the day in AVP2  ;D

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

If i had to choose it would be Predator 3. I have seen alot with the Aliens and not enough of the predators.  I do want to go back to the Original alien and have them explain some of the questions i have.

Punk19

Punk19

I would love to see another Predator movie to come out :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed