Official Matrix Thread

Started by Ratchetcomand, May 17, 2008, 10:02:22 PM

Author
Official Matrix Thread (Read 5,094 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Since we have Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean thread why not Matrix? I have to say i like Matrixs and i never really care about the sequels. I remember seeing Matrix in 1999 and i was like "Holy Crap this look so awesome". Today The Matrix is still great and i still like to watch it once in a while.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

The Matrix is a really good movie, Smith is one of my all-time favorite characters.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I only own the first movie and that i need. I think Matrix did not need a sequel because there nothing else you can add to the series.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

I think the Matrix deserved a sequel, one with awesome fights, but also interesting themes to talk about like the first one.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Although the first wasnt all that complicated the 2 that followed it were, I loved the first one and the second and third were ok.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

the sequels were extremely complicated I never understood who The French was until I looked it up on Wikipedia and I stil don't qite get it.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

What happens to Neo after the Matrix Revolutions? ???

Huol

Huol

He becomes the new Oracle.

The sequels where bullshit.
All thanks to 9/11.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Just hearing or seeing the word matrix gives me a headache :D

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

Quote from: Huol on May 18, 2008, 01:07:38 AM
He becomes the new Oracle.
no, he just dies.

Darkness

Darkness

Love the Matrix trilogy. I was never that keen on the sequels the first time I saw them. But I think they're great now. The whole attack on Xion is, what I consider, the best action sequence I've ever seen in a movie.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

As for The Matrix, the first movie is a masterpiece.

Reloaded has some fantastic action sequences while expanding the story.

Revolutions is just meh with me.

As for Reloaded, whenever I watch it, I find myself skipping forward to the first Smith vs 3 agent fight, which is short but badass, then I skip to the Freeway Chase/Neo vs old Matrix sprites fight (one of the best action sequences in film, ever) and then I skip to the Neo vs Smiths fight.

But I can watch The Matrix through the whole way over and over again.

War Wager

War Wager

When Neo grabs the poll in Reloaded and starts swinging it about was just amazing. Best fight sequence in a movie. Period. Can watch it again and again and again. Freeway chase too.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

that scene is freaking awesome, my only complaint is that now that I see it, I can completely tell when it's CGI.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm gald the original ideas for the first movie where never used.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed