Eaglemoss Alien & Predator

Started by alienscollection.com, Sep 21, 2016, 08:51:05 PM

Author
Eaglemoss Alien & Predator (Read 55,213 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 22, 2018, 01:25:37 PM
Who's a good boy?? YOU'RE a good boy!! That's right, yes you are!!

Realtalk that thing is in a more dog-like pose than their actual dog-Alien figurine, and I find that hilarious.

"Hey, man, tell your f***ing protomorph to stop sh*tting in my yard!"

The Old One

The Old One

Good boy.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

FETCH!   :laugh:

Come on, we all know in our hearts that Aliens are nothing more than Space dogs!  ;)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 22, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

Come on, we all know in our hearts that Aliens are nothing more than Space dogs!  ;)

https://media0.giphy.com/media/TI9XZvyoIsvvy/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5bf6c41a7462745a635e61de

Of course. After all, the queen is a bitch.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 22, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

https://media0.giphy.com/media/TI9XZvyoIsvvy/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5bf6c41a7462745a635e61de

Ha! Tou·ché!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

On the contrary, they're space-cats. They are chaos incarnate - inscrutable, untrainable, and merciless serial killers that strike without warning.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 22, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

On the contrary, they're space-cats. They are chaos incarnate - inscrutable, untrainable, and merciless serial killers that strike without warning.

That's why Jonesy lives.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 22, 2018, 01:25:37 PM
Who's a good boy?? YOU'RE a good boy!! That's right, yes you are!!

Realtalk that thing is in a more dog-like pose than their actual dog-Alien figurine, and I find that hilarious.

Almost certainly based on this.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

@RidgeTop. Nice one!

Vark_

Vark_

Yeah, this pose is definitely Runner related, too bad they didn't treat the A3 xeno this way !

Also, just a (poor) picture of my Brett and Big Chap I recently put alongside one another to recreate the ambience of an iconic scene we all love here. The geometric bases create a nice continuity, and from the distance it looks like a small diorama.

I guess the xeno in this attack pose could look nice with every doomed Nostromo crewmember they released to the date (Parker and Lambert mostly).

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'd put the Alien behind him, as if he's looking at the shed skin and has no idea he's about to get jumped. :P

bobby brown

bobby brown

I always enter this thread hoping for a working joe announcement....

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: bobby brown on Nov 26, 2018, 01:28:36 PM
I always enter this thread hoping for a working joe announcement....

"I shall have to report this to Apollo."

Vark_

Vark_

When you look at the wide figure range they already released (including surprising ones like Jeri or CGI mutated Fifield), no wonder the day of a working joe will come ;).

By the way, recieved Lambert today, my figure shop was discounting its Eaglemoss statues for 13€, so I jumped on the occasion and here are a few pics.
Half the scale of a NECA figure, but still a good ammout of details. The pose and face capture Lambert's attitude nicely, and the base with the scattered canisters immediately reminds of her last run before her doom, so this one is definitely worth buying.
I'm most probably getting Parker some day to join her ;D.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed