News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 566,303 times)

Enoch

Who is that person? :D ;D

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I'm not going to print his name on here. And no, it's not Wayne. The Corporal will know who I'm talking about. He's met him in person.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

I hear Dane Hallett will answer questions for scified.com... :o

http://www.alien-covenant.com/topic/42671

Hopefully some good info like Haag gave us.

g2vd

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 20, 2016, 11:31:07 PM
I hear Dane Hallett will answer questions for scified.com... :o

http://www.alien-covenant.com/topic/42671

Hopefully some good info like Haag gave us.
wat

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 20, 2016, 09:52:12 PM
I'm not going to print his name on here. And no, it's not Wayne. The Corporal will know who I'm talking about. He's met him in person.

That'd be an incredibly big ask. I always feel terrible when I ask even the smallest questions.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

He's know Ridley for a very long time, decades... and worked very closely with him. So if one day you should happen to talk to that person again and mention how you would one day love to do an interview with the guv'nor then he might one day mention it to the guv'nor and then one day you might get that opportunity. Don't ask him outright, just mention it in passing. No pressure.  ;)

Enoch

Enoch

That would be something great indeed... I know Ridley would
like to discuss those finesses and subtle details of his films because he never got
the opportunity to discuss them in the ordinary interview.

Ephemer Nine

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 21, 2016, 04:35:54 PM
He's know Ridley for a very long time, decades... and worked very closely with him. So if one day you should happen to talk to that person again and mention how you would one day love to do an interview with the guv'nor then he might one day mention it to the guv'nor and then one day you might get that opportunity. Don't ask him outright, just mention it in passing. No pressure.  ;)
Hmm...I'm curious.

NickisSmart

Yeah, no pressure,  :D

DorkiDori

dying over here for a teaser trailer already...

Necronomicon II

Here teaser, teaser, teaser.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Nov 22, 2016, 10:56:23 AM
Here teaser, teaser, teaser.

You stop... You'll not fool me into catching hell. :laugh:

SamuelDL

Quote from: DorkiDori on Nov 22, 2016, 08:01:40 AM
dying over here for a teaser trailer already...

Me too. I wake up everyday thinking: Will the trailer be there?!  ;D

Wobblyboddle77

If we see a trailer this year, i think it will be attached to assassins creed, so keep checking the bbfc/mpaa websites around that time, i'm thinking now we won't see one until early january next year. That news a few days back of reshoots, they're probably just standard pick ups considering they're being filmed in the u.k. but the last two years, it usually means the studio interfering over something they're unhappy with and thats what makes me think early next year for a trailer. Fox can't afford to screw this one up, so they won't release a trailer until they're 100% happy with what Scott and them have. They have to be very careful with this one every step of the way and not release a trailer with brilliant footage, which dosen't make it into the final cut.

Pvt. Himmel

Would be nice for at least a little somethin somethin for Turkey Day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed