AvP3 Marine Nightmare Guide

Started by AcidGlow, Mar 06, 2011, 02:32:13 AM

Author
AvP3 Marine Nightmare Guide (Read 8,514 times)

delsaber8

delsaber8

When I faced bishop he kept falling down the stairs it was kinda funny.

predxeno

predxeno

I still need help getting past the first level at the barricade.  I hope this helps.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 26, 2011, 06:44:50 PM
I still need help getting past the first level at the barricade.  I hope this helps.
Hey that part is the most challenging part in that level.

predxeno

predxeno

Got past it, now I'm working on Ruins. ;D  This guide really is helpful.

predxeno

predxeno

I finally beat all 3 campaigns on Nightmare!!! ;D  Thank you so much, AcidGlow, I never would have been able to do it without your help.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 29, 2011, 03:34:06 PM
I finally beat all 3 campaigns on Nightmare!!! ;D  Thank you so much, AcidGlow, I never would have been able to do it without your help.
Well done.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Good stuff. glad it helped anther person =)

predxeno

predxeno

I've also been looking through your youtube multiplayer videos.  Are there any you could recommend to someone who is trying to improve their skills in online battles?

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: predxeno on Dec 30, 2011, 04:17:18 AM
I've also been looking through your youtube multiplayer videos.  Are there any you could recommend to someone who is trying to improve their skills in online battles?
Lol.
Did you check out IGN's strategy guide when the game came out?
Check out some tactic trailers Rebellion released. They're all on YouTube.

Tanzu15

Tanzu15

OMG youve helped me soooo much with pyramids:)
lol i died alot to weyland but i got the trick for the androids....snipe in the legs is genious and the surrounded weyland around the predator thing helped alot...but i died to weyland in the last part where i have to shoot him..
but after a few tries and crying like a baby i was able to get the final trophy..
and now i own platinum..im so proud of my self...but it couldnt have happened with out your help.
Thank you very much.

YautjaCetanu

YautjaCetanu

Nice video thanks for sharing

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: YautjaCetanu on Feb 09, 2012, 09:36:17 AM
Nice video thanks for sharing
No problem.

Quote from: Tanzu15 on Jan 20, 2012, 12:34:18 AM
OMG youve helped me soooo much with pyramids:)
lol i died alot to weyland but i got the trick for the androids....snipe in the legs is genious and the surrounded weyland around the predator thing helped alot...but i died to weyland in the last part where i have to shoot him..
but after a few tries and crying like a baby i was able to get the final trophy..
and now i own platinum..im so proud of my self...but it couldnt have happened with out your help.
Thank you very much.
Sounds like an epic adventure. Glad you got the trophy  :)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Oh my goodness. How did I not see this earlier! Nightmare difficulty for the marine was extremely frustrating to me and I could never get past the last level. Damn Bishop! Got to go and get my hands on the game again so I can finally complete all 3 campaigns. Marine was the only one I couldn't do.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed