Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,613 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

This thread's gonna end the same as the Weinstein thread

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Cameron seems more likely to marry than harass them, but I wouldn't be at all surprised about Bay.

PierreVW

PierreVW

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 01, 2017, 09:05:44 PM
Cameron seems more likely to marry than harass them, but I wouldn't be at all surprised about Bay.

Who knows. Until now, there are only rumours against James Cameron and Michael Bay.

Ingwar

Ingwar

There are more allegations towards Spacey now. I was bloody wrong. I wasn't objective at all. Subjectivity blurred my perception and I wanted truly believe that Rapp case was just single episode. Why? Because I just freaking like Spacey as an actor and I didn't want to face what he's done. Apologies to everyone who felt disturbed by my comments. Sorry guys. Especially SM. I made mistake. Spacey needs a treatment.

Ingwar

Ingwar

There are more allegations towards Spacey now. I was bloody wrong. I wasn't objective at all. Subjectivity blurred my perception and I wanted truly believe that Rapp case was just single episode. Why? Because I just freaking like Spacey as an actor and I didn't want to face what he's done. Apologies to everyone who felt disturbed by my comments. Sorry guys. Especially SM. I made mistake. Spacey needs a treatment.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Ingwar

Ingwar

Are you calling me "a stupid f**king c**t"?

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

The gates of hell are open. Those folks should gather and make a movie, Sexual Harassment Force ... Expendables movie style feat. POTUS.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Honestly, considering the other thread was locked, I don't think the boss man wants us talking about this. Their site and all. So...

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Makes one wonder how many people who post on this very site has sexually harassed/assaulted someone. If stats are anything to go by, it has to be at least 25%.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You guys are like Burke during his "paranoid delusion" spiel and Hicks is about to lose his shit with all of us.

I've been expecting this day for a long time...

skhellter

skhellter

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 01, 2017, 11:08:38 PM
Makes one wonder how many people who post on this very site has sexually harassed/assaulted someone. If stats are anything to go by, it has to be at least 25%.

oh, higher.
Not even mentioning casual racism and xenophobia.

skhellter

skhellter

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 02, 2017, 12:09:00 AM
You guys are like Burke during his "paranoid delusion" spiel and Hicks is about to lose his shit with all of us.

Just nuke the site from orbit. Only way to be sure.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: skhellter on Nov 02, 2017, 12:53:18 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 02, 2017, 12:09:00 AM

Just nuke the site from orbit. Only way to be sure.
I prefer sharp sticks.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I admit it, I grew up in a house of women. I have never even thought about grouping a women for no good reason and it actually bothers me when I see people do such things. Even on a date it seems creepy. Even if the girls seem to like it but at the same time no one bats an eye when someone grabs my pecs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed