In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,408,222 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Gate on Oct 17, 2016, 05:35:49 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Oct 17, 2016, 02:31:13 AM
I don't know what to think if this true or not.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/russian-ultra-nationalist-says-vote-trump-or-risk-nuclear-war_us_57fe91bee4b0e8c198a5ac5a
It's coming from Russian Fascists, what do you think?
I think 99.887% of what is on the internet is hogwash. :)

Nostromo

Nostromo

Conspiracy theorist found dead on couch...some comments from commentators: "Dead because was getting too close to a Queen Elizabeth anf Putin cl9ning operation"

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/anything-happens-investigate-brit-conspiracy-074202371.html

Brit conspiracy theorist, 39, found dead after texting, 'If anything happens to me, investigate'

Quote from: FiorinaFury161
The atmospheric processors would be powered by natural gas, engineered by Apple and researched by Google. All the parts would be shipped by Amazon too. Where I was going with that, I don't know.

Lol

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

RIP Steve Dillon

He was one of my favorite comic artists. :'(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

RIP Jimmy Perry

One of the creators of Dad's Army

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Apparently the entire Internet is going bonkers over The Walking Dead season premier. Times like this make me (kinda) sad I never started watching it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 24, 2016, 02:37:18 PM
Apparently the entire Internet is going bonkers over The Walking Dead season premier. Times like this make me (kinda) sad I never started watching it.

I gave it a go but I got bored after Season 3. Never felt the urgh to get back into it.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Due to go round a mate's to watch it tomorrow lol.

I wouldn't say I love the show, and I wouldn't go out of my to follow it, but by coincidence I've managed to keep up thus far.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I fell out after Season 5. It was a miracle I finished it, after that crap hospital plot in the first half.

Vertigo

Vertigo

I really can't understand what people see in Walking Dead. Tried three or four episodes over the years, and the production's top-notch, but otherwise isn't it just something we've already seen in dozens (hundreds?) of films and games?

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Vertigo on Oct 24, 2016, 06:12:44 PM
I really can't understand what people see in Walking Dead. Tried three or four episodes over the years, and the production's top-notch, but otherwise isn't it just something we've already seen in dozens (hundreds?) of films and games?
juz a zombie flick

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Oct 24, 2016, 08:18:09 PM
juz a zombie flick
Zombie flicks really aren't as popular as most think they are. I mean the damn thing is on AMC... meaning it's prime-fanbase is probably a bunch of sweet little old ladies who never saw a zombie movie and watch it for the over the top drama.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 24, 2016, 10:54:06 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Oct 24, 2016, 08:18:09 PM
juz a zombie flick
Zombie flicks really aren't as popular as most think they are. I mean the damn thing is on AMC... meaning it's prime-fanbase is probably a bunch of sweet little old ladies who never saw a zombie movie and watch it for the over the top drama.
you've got a point

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Pete Burns Dead or Alive singer died of a Heart attack yesterday at the age of 57

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 25, 2016, 10:39:16 AM
Pete Burns Dead or Alive singer died of a Heart attack yesterday at the age of 57
The only song I listened was you Spon me round and that was in MGSV.He was young as well.Man this year sucks and I thought 2015 was bad

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 24, 2016, 10:54:06 PMZombie flicks really aren't as popular as most think they are. I mean the damn thing is on AMC... meaning it's prime-fanbase is probably a bunch of sweet little old ladies who never saw a zombie movie and watch it for the over the top drama.

Zombies are all over the place, they're definitely popular, but in an overexposed mainstream sort of way. You could say they've lost their... bite.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed