In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,381 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No, Sweden is just as retarded in its own way. See this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 06, 2015, 01:27:09 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html

Why am I not surprised that it is stuff like this that matters the most in politics...

Yeah, poor men! When is this tyranny going to end???

Stuff like that just makes me laugh.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Mar 06, 2015, 02:21:12 AM

Why am I not surprised that it is stuff like this that matters the most in politics...

Yeah, poor men! When is this tyranny going to end???

Stuff like that just makes me laugh.

What?

Sozin

Sozin

That is a small section of an already small party. Hardly representative of anything.

There's a lot of shitty stuff going on over here, but this is a ridiculous example.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Between that and the racist bird names, I'm not sure it's a small section anymore.

Hubbs

Hubbs

(Sweden is so PC they give IS fighters jobs when they return from their terrorist duties).

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: Hubbs on Mar 06, 2015, 05:00:18 PM
(Sweden is so PC they give IS fighters jobs when they return from their terrorist duties).

That is something one town proposed, while the actual government is working on a law that will make it illegal for IS fighters to return to Sweden.

SiL

SiL

Hubbs wasn't aware there was more than one town in Sweden.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 06, 2015, 06:47:28 PM

That is something one town proposed, while the actual government is working on a law that will make it illegal for IS fighters to return to Sweden.

But the question is, why would that town even propose it? What was going through their heads? Nothing I want any part of.

quijju

quijju

What do you mean by PC?

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

This case just never dies. I've been following the Jodie Arias case for a couple years now and I don't understand whats taking so long to even determine whether she gets life or the death penalty. Self Defense sounds like a joke considering the fact that she slit his throat to the point of decapitation, shot him in the head and stabbed him multiple times.

11-1 Jury Deadlock

Why did one juror decide to spare Arias's life?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Chronicle on Mar 07, 2015, 02:05:47 AM
https://s.yimg.com/nn/fp/rsz/030615/images/smush/arias_635x250_1425657340.jpg

This case just never dies. I've been following the Jodie Arias case for a couple years now and I don't understand whats taking so long to even determine whether she gets life or the death penalty. Self Defense sounds like a joke considering the fact that she slit his throat to the point of decapitation, shot him in the head and stabbed him multiple times.

11-1 Jury Deadlock

Why did one juror decide to spare Arias's life?
Because one of the jurors believes judging whether someone lives or dies is gods job. Same thing happened in a case where I live. An army couple beat their disabled child for months before eventually killing her. The wife who is not the child's mother was let off easy by the prosecution and the jury did convict the father of murder but 2 on the jury refused to grant the death penalty(federal trail) because they didn't think god gave them the power to judge life and death.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Really? not what I read or how it was written ::)

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Hubbs on Mar 07, 2015, 06:15:50 AM

Could you provide a link to what you read? It isn't that I don't believe you, I just was hoping Sweden hadn't gone that far.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: The PredBen on Mar 07, 2015, 10:36:52 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Mar 07, 2015, 06:15:50 AM

Could you provide a link to what you read? It isn't that I don't believe you, I just was hoping Sweden hadn't gone that far.

It was ages ago now, I have no idea, I think it was a link too, never paid attention I just read it.

I never used to think Scandinavia had been swept up in this modern PC craze/era. I kinda thought they might have been untouched or left out because you never ever hear about that part of the world hehe.

I always had the impression it was like Japan and simply full of indigenous people and very little else because the country/countries seem so introvert and solitary.

Well apparently not, Scandinavia is fully on board with the PC craze even more so than most! no Euro country can escape the clutches of the EU political machine :/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed