In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,381 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

More like, "We can't screw them over any longer because it's costing us too much so we're bailing out. So long, f**kers". Cynical, but I'm having a hard time believing Obama in this case.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Screw who over? The US people don't have the guts to actually send troops into the mountainous region to conduct war with the Taliban. So they just sat there exchanging pot shots and sending in the drones for the last decade. The war never actually began and the Afghanistan government will fail. Best bet is to north korea them.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's how they screwed them over, by going into the country and causing more chaos.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 30, 2014, 12:09:06 AM
Screw who over? The US people don't have the guts to actually send troops into the mountainous region to conduct war with the Taliban. So they just sat there exchanging pot shots and sending in the drones for the last decade. The war never actually began and the Afghanistan government will fail. Best bet is to north korea them.

Sir, Are you suggesting we nuke them(from orbit)?

Is it the only way to be sure?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Dec 30, 2014, 02:46:32 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 30, 2014, 12:09:06 AM

Sir, Are you suggesting we nuke them(from orbit)?

Is it the only way to be sure?
Honestly, nuking them wouldn't have been the best idea either. So perhaps we should roll in 7 canisters of CN20 and nerve gas the whole f**king nest instead.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Chris Chan maces GameStop employee over Sonic Boom

http://wiiudaily.com/2014/12/man-maces-gamestop-employee-over-sonic-boom/?utm_content=buffer09fd0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Everyone thought this guy went away for good after 2008

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jan 01, 2015, 07:41:09 PM
Chris Chan maces GameStop employee over Sonic Boom

http://wiiudaily.com/2014/12/man-maces-gamestop-employee-over-sonic-boom/?utm_content=buffer09fd0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Everyone thought this guy went away for good after 2008

I hope this guy was wrapped up as a present for the men in white coats.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Chris Chan has been known to do stupid shit like this since 2006 or 2007. There's a whole wiki based on this guy to tell people on how f**ked up he is.

http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Christian_Weston_Chandler

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Ah, Chris Chan. What a useless guy

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

He's still trying be relevant lol. He forgets that this is not 2008 anymore.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

If that person is not relevant... why is everyone talking about him...alright stop the presses, is that a guy or what?

Sabby

Sabby

Seems a very... minute detail to get up in arms over. I mean, I thought he'd be more mad at Knuckles redesign.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Aside from the whole thing obviously being a clusterf**k of stupidity, Sonic? Really? The series has a couple of my all-time favourite games, but it hasn't been relevant in twenty years (14 if you give any credit to Sonic Adventure). You'd think his head would have long since exploded if he gets THAT upset about it.

Sabby

Sabby

I don't know who this guy is, but could this be a publicity stunt? For whatever he does, I mean, not Sonic Boom.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/04/knife-in-skull-brazil-photos_n_6412792.html

QuoteWhen a Brazilian taxi driver got into a bar brawl, he didn't know when the fight actually came to a head -- his head.

Juacelo Nunes de Oliveira, 39, was stabbed during an argument, and it took more than three hours before he realized there was a blade running through his skull to his jaw bone, CNN reports.

A modern Phineas Gage.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed