In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,408,081 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

anything anonymous and unhackable and all that shit now won't last. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

In a day and age where all of our information is monitored and people are finally starting to find out and they want anonymity, something like this won't last? It already destroyed it's Kickstarter goal. There's obviously a demand for it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

no nigga

I'm not arguing that it will have a demand I'm saying that whatever security measures they use NOW to hide your internets from the man won't last because somebody else will come up with a way to override that protection.

no defense ever last

for anything

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yup.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 14, 2014, 11:31:40 PM
no defense ever last

for anything

Not even from ourselves.

First Blood

First Blood

Ugh, now someone has ahold of all my Snapchat nudes. :(

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

no nigga

I'm not arguing that it will have a demand I'm saying that whatever security measures they use NOW to hide your internets from the man won't last because somebody else will come up with a way to override that protection.

no defense ever last

for anything
And? That doesn't mean you can't try to protect yourself at all. This coupled with other methods would make it VERY, VERY difficult to crack you. But f**k it, because there will always be some sort of exploit that somebody can use on you if you're a retard.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 14, 2014, 11:34:55 PM
no nigga

no defense ever last

for anything
And? That doesn't mean you can't try to protect yourself at all. This coupled with other methods would make it VERY, VERY difficult to crack you. But f**k it, because there will always be some sort of exploit that somebody can use on you if you're a retard.

wut

I don't think we are arguing the same thing

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 14, 2014, 11:34:41 PM
Ugh, now someone has ahold of all my Snapchat nudes. :(
bidding starts at tree fiddy, ikarop

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 14, 2014, 11:37:46 PM
no nigga

no defense ever last

for anything

wut

You said this type of defense won't last, but I'm arguing that it'll do the job for a good amount of time as long as you don't do anything stupid with it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

You're both agreeing with each other!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Couldn't be. Kimarhi is almost always wrong.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 14, 2014, 11:39:49 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 14, 2014, 11:37:46 PM
no nigga

no defense ever last

for anything

wut

You said this type of defense won't last, but I'm arguing that it'll do the job for a good amount of time as long as you don't do anything stupid with it.

all I was saying is it wouldn't last

but if you want to invest in it for awhile that's cool

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It only cost 50 bucks.

ShadowPred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed