In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,571 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Yeah well done Scotland, had a chance for your own power but chose to remain lapdogs (bitches) to the English (and I'm English).

What makes me laugh is the fact that all I'm hearing right now from the NO camp is that they want more power! lol! They just had a chance for ultimate power! sheesh!  ::)

Do they really think Westminster will do all that they have promised? really? Westminster said all that (Max Devo) purely to stop (scare) the Scots into voting no...you fools Scotland!

You are now FIRMLY in Westminster's pocket for good, well done.

SM

SM

lol "ultimate power"

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SM on Sep 19, 2014, 05:39:13 AM
lol "ultimate power"

Better than being accorded step-motherly treatment by people who don't really give a poo about them though huh.

SM

SM

Mebbe, mebbe no.

Terrible when democracy works huh.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Hubbs hates black people. 

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Quote from: SM on Sep 19, 2014, 04:52:22 AM
Called it

Shocker.

Good for them. Democracy at work.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SM on Sep 19, 2014, 06:01:28 AM
Mebbe, mebbe no.

Well you say that but is it? this has been a victory for the establishment basically, the London elite that rule...errm London...badly. The only way they managed that was to use a massive propaganda campaign backed by their best mates at the BBC when the vote got too close for comfort. The Scots were basically made to fear change, virtually bullied into it and it worked.

The Labour party basically said anything and everything they could to try and stop people voting yes because had Scotland gotten independence the Labour party would have been literately destroyed for years to come. The UK would have been most probably led by the Tories for a long long time.

Sure everyone got a democratic vote...but after a hailstorm of threats, dubious promises, scaremongering, warnings, various companies behaving badly by abandoning Scotland as if they had the plague, alarmism etc...Watching the BBC right now its so clear how biased they are, so much relief on their faces that the vote went the right way for the big boys that they depend on. I feel sorry for the Scots I really do.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Or maybe *gasp* the Scots just wanna stay part of the UK?!?!?!?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

it was the black people wasn't it hubbs

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 19, 2014, 05:28:07 AM
Yeah well done Scotland, had a chance for your own power but chose to remain lapdogs (bitches) to the English (and I'm English).
Yeah, they should've f**ked themselves over economically, plunged themselves into crippling debt they couldn't get out of, and become the new Greece! f**ktards!

SM

SM

Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 19, 2014, 06:41:55 AM
Mebbe, mebbe no.

Well you say that but is it? this has been a victory for the establishment basically, the London elite that rule...errm London...badly. The only way they managed that was to use a massive propaganda campaign backed by their best mates at the BBC when the vote got too close for comfort. The Scots were basically made to fear change, virtually bullied into it and it worked.

The Labour party basically said anything and everything they could to try and stop people voting yes because had Scotland gotten independence the Labour party would have been literately destroyed for years to come. The UK would have been most probably led by the Tories for a long long time.

Sure everyone got a democratic vote...but after a hailstorm of threats, dubious promises, scaremongering, warnings, various companies behaving badly by abandoning Scotland as if they had the plague, alarmism etc...Watching the BBC right now its so clear how biased they are, so much relief on their faces that the vote went the right way for the big boys that they depend on. I feel sorry for the Scots I really do.

Right.  So basically all the Scots who voted 'No' got played and are too stupid to make up their own mind.

:laugh:

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SiL on Sep 19, 2014, 06:53:20 AM
Yeah, they should've f**ked themselves over economically, plunged themselves into crippling debt they couldn't get out of, and become the new Greece! f**ktards!

Oh please ::) is that just what you heard on the news? -_- was it...American news?  ::) have you been reading the Ladybird book of politics again?

Quote from: SM on Sep 19, 2014, 06:59:32 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 19, 2014, 06:41:55 AM
Mebbe, mebbe no.

Right.  So basically all the Scots who voted 'No' got played and are too stupid to make up their own mind.

Firstly many of the no voters will have been British and secondly many will have voted no for fear of change. No one got 'played' but many I'm sure have been heavily influenced by what's been said. Notice the swings in opinions over time.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 19, 2014, 07:04:17 AM
Quote from: SiL on Sep 19, 2014, 06:53:20 AM

Oh please ::) is that just what you heard on the news? -_- was it...American news?  ::) have you been reading the Ladybird book of politics again?
Why would an Australian listen or watch American news broadcasts?

[/quote]

Firstly many of the no voters will have been British and secondly many will have voted no for fear of change. No one got 'played' but many I'm sure have been heavily influenced by what's been said. Notice the swings in opinions over time.
[/quote]

SiL

SiL

Half English, you tit. Plenty of family spread through the UK to talk to about the subject.

And it's not just political independence. No UK, no economic security.

QuoteFirstly many of the no voters will have been British
They all were. And considering how the vote went, still are!

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SiL on Sep 19, 2014, 07:10:18 AM
Half English, you tit. Plenty of family spread through the UK to talk to about the subject.

And it's not just political independence. No UK, no economic security.

QuoteFirstly many of the no voters will have been British
They all were. And considering how the vote went, still are!

I Wouldn't say all...but if you're correct wouldn't that kinda tell you something hmmm?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed