Author
In The News (Read 1,408,276 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 09, 2014, 05:19:37 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 09, 2014, 05:10:19 AM
Quote from: Eva on Sep 07, 2014, 04:45:18 PM
Jack the Ripper's true identity finally revealed

It appears that a UK businessman and a DNA scientist have finally unmasked the notorious Whitechapel serial killer, with a bit of clever detective work and modern forensic science. If this holds up to scrutiny, expect a hailstorm of new movies/tv-series/documentaries to bring the grisly murders into the spotlight again.

Its kinda weird that no one has ever done DNA testing on that blood stained item of clothing before...have they? Seems pretty obvious no.

Might seem strange, but it says right there in the article that it was pretty much dismissed as evidence when it was brought to everyone's attention years ago.

How on Titan could that be dismissed?!

Hubbs

Hubbs

Damn Westminster scaremongering, I'm British but I'm happy to see my fellow Scots take the bull by the horns and stand alone, I don't blame them one bit. England revealed how terrified they are today, team Westminster BEGGING Scots to vote no, its very obvious there is more going on behind the scenes which us common folk don't know about. The big three trying to look good, save England (good luck!) and save their jobs, pathetic!  This is your one chance Scotland, go for it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-29136699

The only people that should be able to vote are SCOTTISH BORN, English born residing in Scotland should not be able to vote. Likewise Scottish born residing in the UK should be allowed to vote. This is for Scottish born people, no one else.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29052665

Gate

Gate

http://online.wsj.com/articles/president-obama-to-say-u-s-will-lead-broad-coalition-to-roll-back-islamic-state-1410388576

The United States pledges to provide air support to the 40+ International Coalition dedicated to the destruction of ISIS. And may they be successful in liberating the poor people stuck in the middle.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Anytime I hear "America" and "liberate" in the same sentence, I think of Iraq.

BANE

BANE

I think of feathers, glitter and pianos.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 11, 2014, 11:26:40 AM

Listen, the Al Qaeda didn't attempt genocide on its own people.

BANE

BANE

Oscar Pistorius Not Guilty. Possible culpable homicide charge could be laid tomorrow, but premeditated murder not guilty.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Gate on Sep 11, 2014, 12:45:05 PM

"The Al Qaeda"? I didn't realize there was more than one.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 11, 2014, 12:58:22 PM
Quote from: Gate on Sep 11, 2014, 12:45:05 PM

"The Al Qaeda"? I didn't realize there was more than one.
You people will find anything to bitch about on this forum

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It was just a weird thing to say. Whatever.

Anyway, my point is that whenever America says they're going to liberate some country, it doesn't fill me with hope.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: BANE on Sep 11, 2014, 12:54:04 PM
Oscar Pistorius Not Guilty. Possible culpable homicide charge could be laid tomorrow, but premeditated murder not guilty.

'Here you go dude, allow me to light it for you.'

Vickers

Vickers

I still believe Oscar Pistorius is guilty but he will be sentenced to culpable homicide. And it will be a light sentence.

Why did Oscar just assume it was an intruder? Why didn't he check to see where Reeva was first. That's the logical thing most people do when they hear a noise at a strange hour - they make sure that others in the house are safe.

Why would Reeva lock the toilet door? She was at her boyfriend's place and it was 3am.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Hubbs on Sep 11, 2014, 03:25:07 AM
Damn Westminster scaremongering, I'm British but I'm happy to see my fellow Scots take the bull by the horns and stand alone, I don't blame them one bit. England revealed how terrified they are today, team Westminster BEGGING Scots to vote no, its very obvious there is more going on behind the scenes which us common folk don't know about. The big three trying to look good, save England (good luck!) and save their jobs, pathetic!  This is your one chance Scotland, go for it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-29136699

The only people that should be able to vote are SCOTTISH BORN, English born residing in Scotland should not be able to vote. Likewise Scottish born residing in the UK should be allowed to vote. This is for Scottish born people, no one else.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29052665

I do hope they proclaim independence from the UK, I really do. When is the vote again? I can not recall.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: BANE on Sep 11, 2014, 12:54:04 PM

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/11/oscar-pistorius-not-guilty-murder-reeva-steenkamp

Reading this makes me believe the female Judge is an absolute moron who has been suckered in by a tearful act and the fact Pistorius is a rich South African star.

"How could the accused reasonably have foreseen that the shot he fired would kill the deceased?"
Errr he was in a rage and just fired wildly into the door clearly trying to kill whoever was behind it, otherwise he wouldn't have done so.

The judge dismissed days of evidence about matters including police tampering with the crime scene and the length of extension cord in Pistorius's bedroom as ultimately irrelevant to the case.
Errr wut?

Masipa said Pistorius was a "very poor witness", but that untruthfulness did not in itself mean the accused was guilty. She ultimately accepted his tearful insistence that he killed Steenkamp by accident after mistaking her for an intruder, and that he was traumatised by the death of the woman he loved.
Errrrr WUT?! you think Pistorius was lying but let him off anyway??!! it did not mean he was guilty??!!  :o 'untruthfulness'!! the guy lied numerous times!

All evidence circumstantial and unreliable??!! it is obvious they had a row and he shot her in a rage! isn't it??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed