Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,408,351 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: BANE on Jun 20, 2014, 11:31:33 PM
Ergo I'd have no qualms beheading you.

Yet you mock me.   :)
I'm not afraid of you. I could kill you with a sun lamp, bitch please.

Aspie

Aspie

lolololololololololol

BANE

BANE

Better watch it Cvalda I'm coming for you!

Aspie

Aspie

eeewww

BANE

BANE

Hazmat suit was the wrong choice.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: BANE on Jun 20, 2014, 11:31:33 PM
First of all why'd you edit stars into the word?

The forum auto-censors the word nee-ger, which kind of illustrates my point. People find racism in the word itself, rather then the word being used in a racist manner.

QuoteSecond I wasn't even addressing your post...

Ah, I misunderstood, apologies.

BANE

BANE

What? No it doesn't I saw it fine in your post until you edited it...

You do know there's an option in the forum to remove censoring of words like f**k, c**t and shit...?

If not...you're welcome.  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 20, 2014, 11:19:00 PM
Haha, completely unsurprising that you use Youtube videos to help form opinions about complex real world social issues.
Because YouTube videos never feature real people with real opinions and somehow the mere fact that they're online means they have zero credibility, right?

BANE

BANE

DOOOM NOOOO HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING!?!?!

Sabby

Sabby

I didn't know that actually, thank you. And I edited when I meant to reply, so I lost the entire post and had to copy and paste it from my history, which is where the censored words came from. Look.

n***er.

I just typed it in full, but it's censored.

BANE

BANE

Not for me!  ;D

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 20, 2014, 11:45:02 PM
Haha, completely unsurprising that you use Youtube videos to help form opinions about complex real world social issues.
Because YouTube videos never feature real people with real opinions and somehow the mere fact that they're online means they have zero credibility, right?
You mean like your Youtube videos? :laugh:

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Sabby on Jun 20, 2014, 11:14:36 PM
Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Jun 20, 2014, 10:55:06 PMIt sounded like you think that black people should just just grow a spine and stop being so god damn sensitive, because hey, we live in a post-racist world where everyone is an equal and the past means nothing and has no bearing on the present or the future! ...That is what it sounded like.

How is that wrong? Every group goes through its trials and tribulations. African Americans plight is just more relevant to America, so it's treated as a very sensitive topic. Racism is never okay, but you can definitely be too sensitive to it and create an issue where one doesn't exist. You need to actually be under attack before you can justify acting like a victim.

Example, recently two black people on Youtube have defended slavery as presented in the Bible, proclaiming themselves to be Slaves and to love God, their Master. Another black person called these two 'House n***ers'. Now, the word n***er has some history behind it, yes, but the term 'House n***er' made sense within the context and if you actually think about it, it has absolutely no racism to it whatsoever. It means 'Slave that defends his/her Master', which is exactly what they are doing, and it's used in place of terms like 'suck up' because of the history behind the term (which is exactly the reason the word n***er comes with with it's own baggage).

Now, these two House n***ers used the very use of the word n***er as an excuse to not continue the discussion because they thought the person using the term was being racist, which he wasn't. Who is at fault here? The person making a reasoned argument, or the childish little morons having a twitch reflex to a word?

Sorry dude, but sometimes, people just need to grow a spine. Context is important. Wait until your actually being targeted and treated as less then a person for your race before you cry racism. Wearing shoe polish on your face doesn't quite make the mark.

What? What are you talking about? I don't want to misinterpret you on this one. Don't want to put words in your mouth...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 20, 2014, 11:47:25 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 20, 2014, 11:45:02 PM
You mean like your Youtube videos? :laugh:
If that works for you.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

spreadeaglebeagle once told me he was against the death penalty but that he wanted to eviscerate murderers with his teeth.

I put him on my dangerous liberal most likely to convert to conservative list.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed