In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,651 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

No they don't. They just talk about the benefits of having a father in some heterosexual partnerships.

You don't need a parent of both genders. Studies show children raised by gay couple and lesbian couples are just as well as off as those of two gender parents, and a lot of times actually better off:
http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1994480,00.html

Saying "kids need a father and a mother" is rubbish.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Kids don't need any parents. Just send em to foster care, that way I can raise them to be slaughtered at my orphanage farm.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 12, 2014, 04:08:58 PM
Prove it.

The saying that "every child needs a father" would be redundant if the premise that a father figure isn't required for a happy upbringing and later success in life was true

Cvalda

Cvalda

Sloganeering = proof.

k

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 12, 2014, 05:26:39 PM
Sloganeering = proof.

k

The proof lies in the African American children whom didn't have a father figure growing up.  They often end up in jail or serving a life of crime. Doesn't necessary need to be their biological father but having a father type figure whether it be a butch lesbian or a trans woman is ESSENTIAL.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jun 12, 2014, 08:57:01 PM
The proof lies in the African American children whom didn't have a father figure growing up.  They often end up in jail or serving a life of crime.
Whoa, that noxious blast of racism :o

Doesn't necessary need to be their biological father but having a father type figure whether it be a butch lesbian or a trans woman is ESSENTIAL.
Christ, you are vile. ::)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sloganeering = proof.

k

The proof lies in the African American children whom didn't have a father figure growing up.  They often end up in jail or serving a life of crime. Doesn't necessary need to be their biological father but having a father type figure whether it be a butch lesbian or a trans woman is ESSENTIAL.

Of course this comes from the guy that says the victim of rape is at fault. Of course you woud say stupid shit like this, Kirkland, of f**king course.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 12, 2014, 04:59:24 PM
Kids don't need any parents. Just send em to foster care, that way I can raise them to be slaughtered at my orphanage farm.
How much for some finely aged black kid prime rib?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: BANE on Jun 12, 2014, 09:08:41 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 12, 2014, 04:59:24 PM
How much for some finely aged black kid prime rib?
about tree-fiddy

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 12, 2014, 09:07:18 PM
Sloganeering = proof.

k

Of course this comes from the guy that says the victim of rape is at fault. Of course you woud say stupid shit like this, Kirkland, of f**king course.

I'm going back to work...

BANE

BANE

Do you have sausages made from Asian kids?

I'll take 10 links please.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

No, but I can get some made for you.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Sabby

Sabby

Kids don't need 'a father', they need parents. That means authority figures, and men, women, straights, gays and transgender, whatever flavor your parent comes in, has the capacity to impart both love and discipline. That's what kids need at the end of the day.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 12, 2014, 09:02:23 PM
The proof lies in the African American children whom didn't have a father figure growing up.  They often end up in jail or serving a life of crime.
Whoa, that noxious blast of racism :o

Doesn't necessary need to be their biological father but having a father type figure whether it be a butch lesbian or a trans woman is ESSENTIAL.
Christ, you are vile. ::)

It's not racist, If let's say star NFL QB Michael Vick had a father growing up, He would have had a more stable and better foundation for success;  sort of like how Robert Griffin had a rock solid foundation as he had two parents in the equation as did Russell Wilson of the Seattle Seahawks.

DoomRulz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed