In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,681 times)

SM

SM

Pffft - don't you know every Christian ever is a Creationist?  A Young Earth Creationist no less?

Make it easier for the equally narrow of mind to put them in a neat little box which they can point at and laugh.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BANE on Mar 18, 2014, 04:14:02 AMNobody seems to have listened to me the last two times when I've said her real name is genuinely ORPAH. Or Pah. ORPAH.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: SM on Mar 18, 2014, 11:35:16 AM
Pffft - don't you know every Christian ever is a Creationist?  A Young Earth Creationist no less?

Make it easier for the equally narrow of mind to put them in a neat little box which they can point at and laugh.
Oh, my mistake.  :laugh:

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Vakarian

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Really hope the soldiers that Westboro always tried to ruin just leave them alone. 

Be better than they are.

ShadowPred

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Heard about that. So much cool space shit goin' down this week. ;D

Vepariga

Vepariga

Crimeas General Attorney has gone viral in Japan and they have swooned with anime art of her  :laugh:

http://kotaku.com/crimeas-attorney-general-spawns-anime-fan-art-1547001178?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

must be the women in uniform look.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583647/Female-paedophile-21-jailed-two-years-sex-eight-year-old-boy-50-times-starting-16.html

This makes my blood boil. If a man had done this, he would've received life in prison. And let's not even talk about the cries from the public for him to be hung. f**k this broken legal system.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Haha, the Daily Fail :laugh:

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 19, 2014, 11:13:50 AM
This makes my blood boil. If a man had done this, he would've received life in prison.
Oh really? Have any recent, equitable precedents in the UK court for that? :)

And let's not even talk about the cries from the public for him to be hung. f**k this broken legal system.
Good thing England outlawed hanging, and the death penalty in general, in 1965. :)

She deserves jail. Of course...
QuoteMorris, who has a child of her own, would have regular intercourse with the boy, now 14, and was only found out after he was overheard bragging about it at school.
I suppose you think the apparent trauma he has suffered is equivalent to being violently overpowered and painfully penetrated.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 19, 2014, 01:26:54 PM
And let's not even talk about the cries from the public for him to be hung. f**k this broken legal system.
Good thing England outlawed hanging, and the death penalty in general, in 1965. :)

Not familiar with hyperbole, eh?

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 19, 2014, 01:26:54 PM
She deserves jail. Of course...
QuoteMorris, who has a child of her own, would have regular intercourse with the boy, now 14, and was only found out after he was overheard bragging about it at school.
I suppose you think the apparent trauma he has suffered is equivalent to being violently overpowered and painfully penetrated.

It's statutory rape. She should be punished accordingly. My point is that if the sexes were reversed, and let's assume the sentiment among the victim was the same (bragging about it), he would have received a harsher sentence. I don't believe for one second he would have received only two years in prison.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 19, 2014, 01:31:16 PM
Not familiar with hyperbole, eh?
Of course I am -- after all, hysterical overreaction is your stock and trade :laugh:

It's statutory rape. She should be punished accordingly.
Perhaps you should read the (male!!!1!) judge's comments?
Quote'That does not stop the fact though that you had full sexual intercourse with a child when he was eight to 10 years old - by his evidence it was upwards of fifty times.

'It seems to me that I am bound to pass an immediate custodial sentence. I take into account what has been said to me and the fact that you stopped the activity yourself.

'You realised it was wrong rather than being caught and forced to stop. Therefore my sentence is one of two years. You will serve 12 months in prison before being released on licence.'
Spells out his decision pretty clearly and soundly.

My point is that if the sexes were reversed, and let's assume the sentiment among the victim was the same (bragging about it), he would have received a harsher sentence. I don't believe for one second he would have received only two years in prison.
Actually, a shit ton of pedophiles and sex offenders get let off lightly. Some don't even serve two years :) Most of them MALE GASP. Very telling how you had nothing to back up your claim except more hyperbole :D

Sabby

Sabby

Cvalda, speaking as if Doom were comparing this case to one of violent child rape is a little dishonest. All he's said is 'if the genders were reversed, the outcry would be much larger'.

Would you agree with that, yes or no?

Cvalda

Cvalda

I suppose one would think that if they hadn't even read the facts of the case, which were that the perpetrator started all this when they themselves were still a teenager (barely legal themselves at the time), and stopped of their own volition when they realized it was wrong. They didn't get caught doing it and had to be stopped. Hell, they didn't even force themselves on the kid. If the genders were reversed, I doubt the outcome would be much different.

Doom just wants to wave his MRM flag.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed