In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,408,122 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Rong on Feb 17, 2014, 10:06:10 PM
lot harder to kill someone with a knife than a gun... so i've heard.
not if you sneak up on em FROM BEHIND

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 17, 2014, 10:12:18 PM
I'm for stricter regulation, but that's only going to keep crazy people from getting it.  Its not going to keep thugs from having weapons.

Thugs are usually killing other thugs, not shooting girls on the street for egging cars.. jus sayin.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Gilfryd on Feb 17, 2014, 10:10:41 PM
Quote from: The1PerfectOrganism on Feb 17, 2014, 10:05:51 PMI respect the fact you're devoted to your 2nd amendment.

You shouldn't. It's antiquated bullshit. Nut-jobs think it needs more protection than the countless people being harmed/killed because of it. It's insanity.

Jebus, I just didn't want to get into an argument and it has no bearing on me, I don't live in America.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Rong on Feb 17, 2014, 10:18:14 PM
I'm for stricter regulation, but that's only going to keep crazy people from getting it.  Its not going to keep thugs from having weapons.

Thugs are usually killing other thugs, not shooting girls on the street for egging cars.. jus sayin.

Or breaking into peoples houses or stealing somebody's vehicles.

Didn't say that they were the ONLY gun problem in the US but the largest pandemic of shooting occurs in the poor innercity.  Shooting kids will get the headlines, but that's only a fraction of the deaths that occur every year.

The majority of the deaths in the United States occur in poverty stricken neighborhoods were drugs and gangs are a problem.

Despite the anarchy the media would have you believe, the murder rates have continued to drop for the US for like a decade.

Could always do better not saying we can't.

BANE

BANE

Honestly, If I were a homicidal maniac who had no access to a gun I'd wait until parade day, steal a car, wear a balaclava and run hundreds of people over.

Cars don't kill people.

People kill people.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 17, 2014, 10:31:10 PM

People break in to houses and steal cars regardless of guns, if there were less guns there would be less deaths.

if guns were outlawed with harsh sentencing like we have here people wouldn't be using them to rob people as much, the sentence here for getting caught with an unregistered gun is 7 years, if its handgun your f**ked, and if its an armed robbery your even more f**ked, less guns the better.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Rong on Feb 17, 2014, 11:47:49 PM

People break in to houses and steal cars regardless of guns, if there were less guns there would be less deaths.

if guns were outlawed with harsh sentencing like we have here people would be using them to rob people as much, the sentence here for getting caught with an unregistered gun is 7 years, if its handgun your f**ked, and if its an armed robbery your even more f**ked, less guns the better.

Agreed. Access to guns needs to be much more restricted.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Rong on Feb 17, 2014, 11:47:49 PM

if guns were outlawed with harsh sentencing like we have here people would be using them to rob people as much, the sentence here for getting caught with an unregistered gun is 7 years, if its handgun your f**ked, and if its an armed robbery your even more f**ked, less guns the better.

It wont ever happen so its a moot point anyways.  The USA will never get rid of the second amendment.  The smartest thing that anybody ever tried to do to regulate the situation was Obama buying up all the ammo for about six months there was no ammo and gun stores couldn't sell any weapons because nobody had anything to shoot.  That only worked until the manufacturers started mass producing ammo. 

They can only hope to regulate it more thoroughly, and they won't make gun crimes any more penalized than they are right now because of all the bleeding heart liberals that want to stand up for the poor unfortunate inner city kids that will undoubtedly take the brunt of sharper laws.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

People already have their mind set on guns before entering into a discussion, so these discussions usually fall on deaf ears or result in insulting remarks and snide comments but OK.

I am a gun owner, and I don't care what anyone thinks about it.  I own a fire arm to protect myself, and my family from being a victim to any dangers that might find itself entering my home.  If that day never comes I am truly grateful.  If it ever does, I am happy to know that I can do something about it.  If you don't like it, I don't care.  Insult away.  Your not the one protecting me, or my family.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

your not either the gun is lol

be a real man

get a kendo stick

BAMBOO MOTHERCUKER

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't think there is anything wrong with owning a gun. The problem starts and ends with the owner, as far as I'm concerned. I know gun owners personally and they're very intelligent folks. They know what a gun is capable of and so they use them responsibly, i.e. for target practice at shooting ranges. And of course, there are the nutjobs who are prone to violence and shouldn't be allowed to own one.

TheLoneSpoon

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Go ahead with the insults Lonespoon, your not going to be the only one.  It doesn't make me look bad when you act like a jerk.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

I was only joking guy :c </3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed