maledoro

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

SiL

SiL

Damn, dude. Just ... damn:

http://now.msn.com/hong-kong-man-is-a-woman-doctors-discover

Quote66-year-old man with very small penis finds out he's actually a woman

Ever have one of those days? After 66 years of living and identifying himself as a man, an individual from Hong Kong visited a doctor complaining of a swollen abdomen. Doctors discovered that the swelling was due to an ovarian cyst, making the patient female. The subject was found to have two rare genetic disorders that affect the chromosomes and increase male hormones, working  in conjunction to result in beard growth and a very small penis. "Were it not due to the huge ovarian cyst, his intriguing medical condition might never have been exposed," doctors wrote in a study. The patient has decided to continue identifying as a male and will take testosterone supplements, doctors add.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Is it terribly wrong of me if I laughed a little?

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: SiL on Jun 07, 2013, 06:17:31 AM

WTF

How could you mistake a large clit for a small penis? Does he/she pee and cum through it?

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jun 07, 2013, 06:31:53 AM
WTF

How could you mistake a large clit for a small penis? Does he/she pee and cum through it?

Did you actually read the article?

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 07, 2013, 06:29:26 AM

It must be traumatizing to go through something like that, and at that age.

Hilarious.

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: SiL on Jun 07, 2013, 06:17:31 AM

WTF

If you believe in the strict binarity of the sexes you could start educating yourself,
by watching this for example:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS6iMHER2G4

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jun 07, 2013, 06:31:53 AMHow could you mistake a large clit for a small penis?

You tell us.

BANE

BANE

:laugh:

Poor guy.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 07, 2013, 10:38:44 AM
WTF

Did you actually read the article?

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 07, 2013, 06:29:26 AM

It must be traumatizing to go through something like that, and at that age.

Hilarious.
The article provided almost no information. If you have ovaries I'd assume you have no testicles, and if you're female with an over abundance of male hormones, I'd assume you'd still have developed some female anatomy in the womb.

Oh, and a functional penis with ovaries would make someone a hermaphrodite in my book. Does she have 4 gonads?

Read the article? There's almost nothing to read.

There have also been rumors that Jamie Lee Curtis has male chromosomes but looks female because her body is immune to testosterone, which is an actual medical phenomenon.

Cvalda

Cvalda

No such thing as a human hermaphrodite. Term you're looking for is intersex.

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jun 07, 2013, 08:32:56 PM
If you have ovaries I'd assume you have no testicles, and if you're female with an over abundance of male hormones, I'd assume you'd still have developed some female anatomy in the womb.
Not necessarily. Secondary sex characteristics don't actually set in til puberty, and some women can actually be born without vaginas -- all the interior equipment is still there, but there's no opening.

There have also been rumors that Jamie Lee Curtis has male chromosomes but looks female because her body is immune to testosterone, which is an actual medical phenomenon.
Bullshit rumors, but even then, so what?

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 07, 2013, 08:39:19 PM
If you have ovaries I'd assume you have no testicles, and if you're female with an over abundance of male hormones, I'd assume you'd still have developed some female anatomy in the womb.
Secondary sex characteristics don't actually set in til puberty, and some women can actually be born without vaginas -- all the interior equipment is still there, but there's no opening.
Like a built in chastity belt. Yikes.

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 07, 2013, 08:39:19 PM
Bullshit rumors, but even then, so what?
Maybe he was just saying something he found interesting. "Here's this public figure who has something to do with what we're talking about!". Happens all the time (like with Angelina Jolie and the double mastectomy). Stop being so confrontational all the time.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: BANE on Jun 07, 2013, 08:45:03 PM
You would think...
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/teen-girl-vagina-pregnant-sperm-survival-oral-sex/story?id=9732562

Maybe he was just saying something he found interesting. "Here's this public figure who has something to do with what we're talking about!". Happens all the time (like with Angelina Jolie and the double mastectomy). Stop being so confrontational all the time.
Those Jamie Lee rumors are really tired and mean-spirited.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 07, 2013, 08:48:34 PM
You would think...
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/teen-girl-vagina-pregnant-sperm-survival-oral-sex/story?id=9732562
Cue Ian Malcolm...

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 07, 2013, 08:48:34 PM
Those Jamie Lee rumors are really tired and mean-spirited.
How did they even start?

Cvalda

Cvalda

HER NAME IS JAMIE LEE

TWO GENDER NEUTRAL NAMES!!!1!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed