In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,680 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Jesus Christ, did no one think it was a terrible idea to call the segment "retarded news" and for them to have shown that image..jesus christ f**k.

BANE

BANE

All I can do is laugh.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 30, 2013, 05:31:47 AMI might as well say it: this can only happen in America.
Keep your eye on your backyard. I'm sure there are some crazier things going on there that you aren't aware of.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/30/living/wilcox-integrated-prom/index.html?sr=fb043013integratedprom5p

This time, I'm right when I say it.

It's good to know America is making progress in the area of racial equality.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Lol, been hearing about this one on and off these past few months, f**king insane.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm pretty sure that sort of thing is illegal too.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 01, 2013, 03:01:56 AM
I'm pretty sure that sort of thing is illegal too.
Apparently down here in Georgia, and Alabama there are small pockets of society that act like this.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

World War II could actually end.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2013/0429/Japan-and-Russia-want-to-finally-end-World-War-II-agree-it-is-abnormal-not-to

QuoteJapan and Russia want to finally end World War II, agree it is 'abnormal' not to

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Heh, misleading headline (kinda) but it's encouraging to see two nations put aside their differences and just talk.

ScardyFox

DoomRulz

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

The parents should be charged with manslaughter.

BANE

BANE

I think they have punishment enough in knowing that their idiocy lost them a child at the hands of their other child.

SM

SM

Pretty much.

But will things change?  Will they, f**k.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed