In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,826 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That doesn't make it OK to spread lies about him. It makes you just as stupid if not more so than him like Rich said.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 18, 2013, 12:39:36 AM
That doesn't make it OK to spread lies about him. It makes you just as stupid if not more so than him like Rich said.

To be fair Cal427eb started the "It doesn't justify lying" side of things.

Just spreadin' the love.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Blacklabel on Apr 17, 2013, 12:43:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCA8CA2hUoQ#ws

:laugh:

I love New Zealand parliament. So casual. It's fantastic that this has happened too, and the amount of interest shown in it. (tbh, mainly by the gay community, but NZ youth culture is very pro-gay.)

It shows how much has changed in the last ten years, as about that long ago there were several gay rights marches I was involved in that effectively became riots when the extreme-right christian Destiny Church staged counter-marches designed purely to antagonize. It feels good to see a cause I've literally bled for to come so far. Last night was a huge celebration with no stupidity or violence at all to my knowledge, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

No one is spreading lies about him here anyway.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 18, 2013, 01:12:23 AM

We're talking about people in general in relation to the Beck article.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 18, 2013, 01:14:12 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 18, 2013, 01:12:23 AM

We're talking about people in general in relation to the Beck article.

Oh shit, didn't even see the Beck article. Whoops! 

:P

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

No worries.

SM

SM

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Apr 18, 2013, 01:11:02 AM
Quote from: Blacklabel on Apr 17, 2013, 12:43:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCA8CA2hUoQ#ws

:laugh:

I love New Zealand parliament. So casual. It's fantastic that this has happened too, and the amount of interest shown in it. (tbh, mainly by the gay community, but NZ youth culture is very pro-gay.)

It shows how much has changed in the last ten years, as about that long ago there were several gay rights marches I was involved in that effectively became riots when the extreme-right christian Destiny Church staged counter-marches designed purely to antagonize. It feels good to see a cause I've literally bled for to come so far. Last night was a huge celebration with no stupidity or violence at all to my knowledge, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Aoteroa leaves Australia in the dust again.

I choked up a little...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW4DXOAXF8U#ws

Hubbs

Hubbs

Well I dunno if they've got any further but I'm putting my money on Muslim extremists working on their own without Taliban links or knowledge of their actions.

Gate

Gate

What motive would muslim extremists have for the bombing? I don't get it.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Gate on Apr 18, 2013, 03:41:44 AM
What motive would muslim extremists have for the bombing? I don't get it.

They hate America and the West, what else?.

Gate

Gate

But, don't Muslim Extremists aim to kill, not maim? I heard the bombs were filled with random shrapnel like nails.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Gate on Apr 18, 2013, 03:44:59 AM
But, don't Muslim Extremists aim to kill, not maim? I heard the bombs were filled with random shrapnel like nails.

It all works (and ball bearings)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hubbs on Apr 18, 2013, 03:41:07 AM
Well I dunno if they've got any further but I'm putting my money on Muslim extremists working on their own without Taliban links or knowledge of their actions.

Of course, jump to the most obvious conclusion without evidence. Classic.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well to be honest there is a chance it could be.

We won't know till investigators find out.

My own guess, domestic violence, not necessarily domestic terrorism (though that is possible too). There are people out there who just want to see the world burn.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed