Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,407,804 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 11, 2013, 01:27:31 AM
Quote from: ScardyFox on Feb 10, 2013, 11:25:53 PM
Let's lighten it up a bit.

See? How can people say animals don't have souls after an act like that? That dog wasn't attacking the snake out of boredom, I'm pretty sure.
The poor snake was just chilling, getting a few zzz's. Then a bunch of kids wander in and it was like whoa, I'm sleeping here and before it could move a f**king dog murders it. What is this world coming too. It's the year of the snake for christs sake.   >:(

Aspie

Aspie

I luv me some fried rattlesnake

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 11, 2013, 02:25:30 AM

See? How can people say animals don't have souls after an act like that? That dog wasn't attacking the snake out of boredom, I'm pretty sure.
The poor snake was just chilling, getting a few zzz's. Then a bunch of kids wander in and it was like whoa, I'm sleeping here and before it could move a f**king dog murders it. What is this world coming too. It's the year of the snake for christs sake.   >:(

Survival of the fittest?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 11, 2013, 03:19:58 AM

Survival of the fittest?
Yea try using that logic if the snake bit and killed one of the kids.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I agree.

Quote from: Vertigo on Feb 10, 2013, 11:56:43 PM
I wish for once we'd hear about it being the deadly animal that does something helpful, like a saltwater crocodile swimming up to Ricky Gervais and telling him that he needs to quit showbusiness.

Speaking of Crocs...

I always thought this story was interesting when I stumbled onto it several years ago.

Pocho the Crocodile and his best friend

And a little clip of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbjO4g4CctE#

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Tell me you are joking

maledoro

maledoro

Ratchetcomand

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

New year, same shit but for being in a different wrapper. It's a law of nature people.  :laugh:

Vepariga

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 13, 2013, 01:56:01 AM
New year, same shit but for being in a different wrapper. It's a law of nature people.  :laugh:

It seems like SOPA is not truly dead. People are finding ways to stop copyright issues on the Internet.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 14, 2013, 02:19:55 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/9862776/Sorcery-crackdown-Chechnya-leader-orders-hard-line-on-wizards.html

Gotta keep an eye on them wizards..

Lol dafuq? I'm surprised the Muslims beat the Christians to it actually, sound more like their kind of thing.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Love the internet while we've got it guys and girls. Cause one day we'll have to pay per byte transferred.  :'(

Complete with surcharges for all the claimed copyright infringement.

Rong

Rong

Fuq da police...

I'm behind 6 proxies!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed