Alien V - Facts and Rumors Compilation (Provide Links)

Started by Perfect-Organism, Feb 27, 2015, 09:37:01 PM

Author
Alien V - Facts and Rumors Compilation (Provide Links) (Read 82,193 times)

Local Trouble

We're on daylight savings time now.

SiL

Alien day is 3/4 over here.

Mike’s Monsters

My computer finally cooperated and the video is currently uploading to YouTube. Should be live and ready to watch in the morning. Wish I had it up on Alien Day, but technology had other plans.

[cancerblack]

Looking forward to it.

Immortan Jonesy

skhellter

4/27 nearly over

[cancerblack]

Immortan Jonesy

this will be epic 8)🙏

Mike’s Monsters

So sorry for the delay! I got hit with a copyright claim and then the new edit kept corrupting on export thanks to my frustratingly awesome technology. BUT, the video is finally ready!!!

To reiterate, this isn't me spilling the whole plot of the movie. I do share some juicy details that haven't been released though. This is mainly a timeline going over what has been reported, with some notes from me. I think the new info is pretty big though, it's what really made me turn on the idea of the project, along with other things I can't share on this date.

Enjoy!

DaveT937

Human DNA?!?! WTAF?!?!

Mike’s Monsters

Bingo!

Talk about keeping true to the originals, right?

[cancerblack]

BlueMarsalis79

@Local Trouble

Even Neill Blomkamp wanted to take Elephant Man from you. Noah Hawley's your only hope now. It's fated to be this way.

Local Trouble

I guess I can put up with a few dance numbers if I can get my elephant man.

skhellter

skhellter

!!! Madness.

i appreciate that the ships would be revealed to be organically "grown/built".. very BIO-mechanical.

But having the Aliens be responsible for building them... that's...
Would it just be the hull, the outer structure itself that the aliens build, kind of like their version of a bee hive? And then the engineers would be revealed to go in, kill the aliens, and reuse the emptied xeno structures to then modify extensively and build their own ships out of? inserting engines and the pilot chamber, cryopods etc.. (that would be a bit less crazy? Because the alien itself building engines AND the pilot machine... lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed