Recent posts

I'm very impressed. Love the details and the lighting in the night scenes. Outstanding work.
I always liked Neca toys, i will buy the new Xenomorph.
Alien Films / Re: Alien 3 Numerical Rating
Last post by Ale Motion Comic - Today at 03:13:14 AM
An enjoyable movie, a 7.
If it had to be between the two, Paul Anderson, no contest. He fought his damm hardest to make the first AVP a space setting film and following the sources before he had to cave to the excecs and move the setting to Antarctica. He also made Event Horizon, which was a pretty damm good horror suspense film. Seems like when is able and really wants to do it, he can make a pretty good film.
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 03:06:43 AM
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 02:26:00 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Today at 02:20:23 AMAll right, calm down folks Let's not kill each other over a movie. We're not the Star Wars fans

In case it wasn't obvious, my last post was meant in jest (hence the laughing emoji) just having a little fun is all! 😄
I don't know, man things get aggressive real quick In some places, and I thought this was probably one of themz
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 02:26:00 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Today at 02:20:23 AMAll right, calm down folks Let's not kill each other over a movie. We're not the Star Wars fans

In case it wasn't obvious, my last post was meant in jest (hence the laughing emoji) just having a little fun is all! 😄
Quote from: SM on Today at 12:38:12 AMConsidering the more fleshy Aliens in Resurrection, the full grown Newborn - the FullGrown (TM) - likely wouldn't have had much of a biomechanical look.
But I want it to be biomechanical :(

On a serious note, I get it being fleshy was a choice but still if it was biomechanical It would've been much better
Alien Films / Re: Alien is Dracula
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 02:21:50 AM
I mean, I see what you're talking about but I don't agree.
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 02:20:23 AM
All right, calm down folks Let's not kill each other over a movie. We're not the Star Wars fans
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed