New Alien Covenant Poster!

Started by SuicideDoors, Mar 23, 2017, 01:01:44 PM

Author
New Alien Covenant Poster! (Read 57,371 times)

shawsbaby

shawsbaby

I'm glad they are fully embracing what they've got in this marketing. We who study the trailers obsessively may not have many surprises left in store, but the average viewer going to the theatre will be in for a treat. This poster will definitely help encourage people to check the movie out, I'd think, since it's so grotesque, bizarre, and mysterious-yet-direct?

Quote from: Enoch on Mar 23, 2017, 04:19:00 PM
http://s3.foxmovies.com/foxmovies/production/films/135/images/feature/alien-film-header-desktop-v2-front-main-stage.jpg

Maybe I m stupid, but main stage could only mean one...

Wait, what do you mean? I don't follow.

Evanus

Evanus

Enoch is talking about the words main stage in the link of the image. Perhaps he's right, but I'm not sure.

Fatboy40

Fatboy40

Quote from: Enoch on Mar 23, 2017, 04:19:00 PM
http://s3.foxmovies.com/foxmovies/production/films/135/images/feature/alien-film-header-desktop-v2-front-main-stage.jpg

Maybe I m stupid, but main stage could only mean one...

... in that it's a resource hosted by Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3) for a website where the site is designed to be viewed on a 'desktop' computer, and I'd assume that 'main stage' just implies the front page.

I'd love to see this as a sculpture in Covenant, but all we're doing is speculating, we have no evidence (either way).

Enoch

Enoch

Yes, the poster title is referring to main stage and main stage is stage
inside the film studio :D

shawsbaby

shawsbaby

Quote from: Evanus on Mar 23, 2017, 04:37:18 PM
Enoch is talking about the words main stage in the link of the image. Perhaps he's right, but I'm not sure.

Right but what would "main stage" suggest?

Quote from: Enoch on Mar 23, 2017, 04:38:51 PM
Yes, the poster title is referring to main stage and main stage is stage
inside the film studio :D

Ah I see what you mean now.

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: Fatboy40 on Mar 23, 2017, 04:38:23 PM

... in that it's a resource hosted by Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3) for a website where the site is designed to be viewed on a 'desktop' computer, and I'd assume that 'main stage' just implies the front page.

I'd love to see this as a sculpture in Covenant, but all we're doing is speculating, we have no evidence (either way).

Thats true. We ll have to wait a little bit longer and see if it is in the movie.

Parker

Parker

Nothing to say other than it looks fantastic

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Fantastic!  :o

And yes, that looks like a queen's head up top.

Xenorgue

Xenorgue

Poster beautiful! I made a direct facebook profile photo.

At the top of the poster it really looks a lot like an alien queen crest with crenellated ledges

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Quote from: Bworko on Mar 23, 2017, 04:57:18 PM
Poster beautiful! I made a direct facebook profile photo.

At the top of the poster it really looks a lot like an alien queen crest with crenellated ledges

Maybe "Queen Shaw" will happen after all!

Deadmac

Deadmac

So now, where's the conical head creature that we see in the Prometheus Mural and how the deacon was?

Is the movie skipping from those and turning back towards the old Xenomorph designs?

Evanus

Evanus

Quote from: Deadmac on Mar 23, 2017, 05:04:50 PM
So now, where's the conical head creature that we see in the Prometheus Mural and how the deacon was?

Is the movie skipping from those and turning back towards the old Xenomorph designs?
The Neomorphs apparently look a lot like the Deacon.

irn

irn

That new poster alone is better than the entirety of Prometheus!

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: irn on Mar 23, 2017, 05:33:23 PM
That new poster alone is better than the entirety of Prometheus!

You are too harsh! :)

genocyber

genocyber

Loving the poster. Really glad to see the inclusion of the Queen Alien in there. Although I wouldn't have minded seeing the Newborn and Predalien in there somewhere.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed